Humiliation 101

When I See You Smile

 

SUNGRAN's POV

After 30 minutes, we got to the next class.

Physical Education, Swimming. 

The girls changed in to school bathing suits and the boys changed in to school swimming trunks.

After 1 and a half hour of swimming lessons, the girls got back to the girl's locker room to change.

I was .  Only a towel was wrapped around my body.

I opened my bag where I put my underwear and I noticed that they're not here.

I started to panic. Where could my underwear be?

I know I've put it in my bag.

I even looked inside my locker, but it's not there too... OH GOD! WHERE IS IT?!

I've been looking for it for 30 minutes. The next class has already started, yet I can't find it.

It's a good thing that Joochan is still here with me. But she said she's going back first to get some news. 

Aish, why is this happening to me?! How will I get home?! 

I sat down in one corner and hugged my knees. I rested my forehead on my knees, then I can feel that tears were dropping.

 

After 30 minutes, Joochan came back holding a plastic bag, were my undies are in it.

"Sungran... I found your undies..." Joochan walked towards me.

I lifted my head up.

"Sungran...are you crying?" She asked me.

Suddenly, I started to weep like a little child who's lost then, later on, found her mother.

"Joochan!" I cried.

Tears kept flowing from my eyes.

Joochan sat next to me and hugged me. "Thank you very much Joochan! Thank you! I really don't know what to do when I couldn't find my underwear. I'm so glad that you found it!" I said, in between sobs.

"That's what friends are for, Sungran!" She released me from the hug and held my shoulders. "Now, I don't want to see my friend crying, because crying is contagious and I don't want to cry too..." She wiped my tears using her thumb. "Tsk, tsk... Your eyes are swollen. Let me see a happy face! Smile Sungran! You'll get ugly whenever you frown" When she said that I started to laugh and smile.

"Now that's the Sungran I know!" She said.

"Thank you Joochan...for cheering me up." I said.

Tears stopped dropping while a smile formed on my face.

"Here's your underwear. Now, put this on so you'll not get sick...Brr...it's cold." Joochan handed me the plastic bag.

"Hurry up so we'll get back to our classroom." She added.

I put on my underwear and then my uniform while

she told me what happened.

Now, I don't think I can get back to our classroom, it's too embarrassing!

 

JOOCHAN's POV: (first time. XD)

FLASHBACK:

I went back to our classroom and saw boys surrounding Jessica in front. I went near them 'cause I was curious. My eyes widened because I saw Jessica was holding undies.

"Guess who owns this undies, boys." She said.

"Who's undies is it?" Yesung asked her.

"None other than Lee Sungran! Woo hoo! She told me to parade it in the classroom so that she can caught more attention." Jessica said.

"Yah! Jessica! What are you doing?!" I shouted at her and trying to grab the undies. I know that it's Sungran's.

"Yah! Joochan-ssi LET GO! YAH!" She shouted and pulled.

"YAH! You're lying! Sungran didn't asked you to parade this in the classroom 'cause she want attention!" I yelled at her while pulling Sungran's undies.

I saw from the corner of my eye that Jinki is trying to also grab the undies but he can't because he's a guy, so shy to touch them, but he's trying his best. 

After lots of trying to grab them, at last! hoho~ I got them.

"Aish~" I fixed the glasses on my face. It almost fell 'cause of what we did.

Jessica's fell on the floor and with an angry expression on her face.

I immediately went to the girls locker room and gave it to Sungran. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

SUNGRAN's POV:

"Thank you Joochan. You're a life saver!" I said and hugged her after I wore my clothes.

"How am I gonna face the class?" I asked Joochan.

"Let them be what do they want to think. You shouldn't be scared because you know the truth." She said to me and smiled.

"By the way, isn't the teacher there?" I asked.

"Nope." Joochan said.

We reached our classroom door. I can hear noise inside, I guess there is no teacher.

I hesitantly entered. As I entered, my classmates started murmuring and whispering with each other. Aish. 

I'm gonna die of embarrassment.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 31 here! Short right? I know. TT_TT. Sorry :( 

-Joan mae

 

I laugh so hard because Jessica & Joochan are like playing 'Tag of War' but instead of a rope, it's an underwear.When I was imagining it...I'm smiling! wuhahahahaah! It's really funny! JESSICA FELL ON HER !!!! HAHAHAHA!

-Frances