Babysitting. [part 3]

When I See You Smile

SUNGRAN's P.O.V.

I took the piece of paper, that Joochan gave to me from my pocket...

"Ryeowook-ah...Let's go..." I said while looking at the paper....Omo...I can't understand what Joochan wrote in this paper.

I not even wearing my glasses...remember, that stupid glasses broke because I'm so freakin' clumsy.

What should I do now?!

Don't panic Sungran...Now think...

Think Sungran, Think!

 

AHA! Brain Blast!          (a/n: LOL, Jimmy Neutron)

CALL JOOCHAN!

I took my phone from my pocket and...Oh God..

 

 

 

MY PHONE'S DEAD!

Now, it's time to start panicking....OTTEOKKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Sungran, panicking doesn't solve anything...

"Noona, aren't we going?" I heard Ryeowook's cheeky voice.

"U-uhh, y-ye, 가자" I said while trying to read Joochan's hand writing.

I CAN DO THIS!!!! HWAITING!

We started to walk.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Now, there should be a pet shop in here..." I looked around.

"Noona, pet shop!" I looked at what Ryeowook pointing at.

It says here that there's a road beside the pet shop.

We crossed the street to reach the shop.

-Wait a minute...How should I know if we're going on the right path?

Hmmm....I furrowed my eyes to see the drawing clearly...YEP! there's an arrow...pointing at the road beside this shop.

Then we continued walking...

walking and walking..

__________________________________________________________________________

We followed the map that Joochan drew for us...it's complicated but we manage to make it to their house...

* looks at the "house"*

ITS A MANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Well, I can still recognize a house that is big you know....even if my vision is not quite blurred.

anyway...

WOAH! I never thought Joochan is rich!

"Woah! You live here?!" I asked, still staring at the huge house in front of me. My mouth is shaped like an "O"

"Yes, noona! 'Cmon, let's go inside!" I snapped out when Ryeowook pulled me to their house....I mean mansion.

He opened the front door and we both entered.

My eyes roamed around the living room to the dinning room.

WOAH...this house is astonishing~!

The antique chandelier hanging at the center of the house looks so marvellous!

But, if they're rich, how come Ryeowook doesn't have a nanny?

Duh! Sungran why don't you ask Ryeowook!

"Ryeowook-ah? How come you do not have a nanny, like you're lifetime babysitter?" I shouted from the living room so that Ryeowook could here. I think he's in the kitchen making an ice cream sandwich all by himself.

"Omma said that she doesn't trust nannies...because my nanny hurt me." He casually said with a cheeky tone.

HUH!?

I immidietly went to the kitchen and found Ryeowook putting ice cream on a piece of biscuit.

I sat on an empty stool near him.

"What do you mean she hurt you?" I said, curious.

"You know...like this..." He punched my thigh lightly and continued to do what he's doing.

Awwww, That abusive nanny hit my little Ryeowook...

awwwwww, poor kid.

I pouted and I think he felt that I feel bad for him.

"It's OK noona...she's gone! And I have you. You won't hurt me, right?" He looked at me with this cute expression in his face. (a/n: I know you can imagine it...It so cute! gaaaaah)

"Aw~ Of course not...why would I hurt you? You're so adorable!" I ruffled his hair and he took a bite on his ice cream sandwich.

"Noona~ you want some? I can make an ice cream sandwich for you." He offered.

"Hmmm....can you teach me how?" I said smiling at him. Well, I know how to make this kind of stuff, its so simple.

"Sure noona!" Ryeowook ran towards the huge silver refrigirator and took the ice cream from the freezer.

I stood up and took the ice cream scoop and the biscuits.

Ryeoowook sat on the stool with his short leg not touching the groud and swaying them.

OMG~ If you're here...you're gonna faint because of his cuteness.

"First, you're gonna scoop an ice cream and put it on the biscuit." He said.

Then I followed him.

"Ooops...The ice cream almost fell." I said. Yeah...it almost fell.

"Be careful noona~" Ryeowook smiled at me...

"Second, after you put the ice cream on top of the biscuit, take another biscuit and put it on top of the ice cream.." He put the biscuit while he's sticking he's tongue out from the side of his mouth.

"FINISHED~!" We said in unison.

"Noona! Let's watch SpongeBob Squarepants!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled it with his free hand.

We both went to the living room and Ryeowook took the remote control from the coffee table in front of us with his right hand and ice cream on his left hand. Then he pushed the button 'on'.

I can hear the theme song...'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants!"

"YEY!" Ryeowook instantly sat on the couch beside me and again he's feet not touching the ground.

"You like SpongeBob?" I asked.

"Yes noona!!" He cheerfully said.

"I like SpongeBob, too." I smiled at him and He smiled back.

 

2 hours have past...and Ryeowook's eyes still focusing on the television. I think today is the marathon of SpongeBob Squarepants.

"Hey guys!" I heard a bubbly voice in the front door.

I think it's Joochan.

She went to the living room where I and Ryeowook where at. Yep~ it is Joochan.

"Noona!!!!!!!" Ryeowook dashed towards Joochan and hugged her and she hugged back.

"So how was babysitting?" She asked.

"It was good...I loooooove you're adorable little brother!" I pinched Ryeowook's cheeks.

"And how was your day?" I added.

"UGH~! Its exhausting!" Joochan complained.

"What did you do?" I asked with my eyes furrowed.

"My aunt asked me to do this...and that! AAAARGGGHHH...this is the first and last time that I'll going to go there!" She complained again.

"Well, good luck with that..." I said and slightly chuckled.

"Thanks..." She smiled.

"So I'll be going. Anyeong Ryeowook-ah! See you next time!" I hugged Ryeowook.

"Bye bye noona! I hope you baby-sit me someday!" Ryeowook hugged me back.

I stood up, realising from the hug.

"Ye~ She'll baby-sit you." Joochan said.

"See 'ya! Bye Ryeowook-ah! Bye Joochan-ssi, see 'ya on monday!"

"Ne~ you too! Take care!" Joochan yelled.

"Yep! I will!" I replied.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Joochan's house is 2 blocks away from our house...no wonder she's always early in school 'cause she's waking up so early so that she'll not be late.

A few hours later, finally i'm lying on my bed...ready to get some sleep...

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate underneath my pillow. I grabbed it and read who's calling me...

 

Hmmm? It's already 10pm...Why call at a time like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

End of chapter 34... Have an idea on who's calling Sungran?

 

WE'RE SO SORRY BECAUSE OF THE LATE UPDATE.

Senior year = Busy life!

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING~!

 

 

comments are loved

 

p.s. : THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING~! laugh