⇒ C8

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The final day arrived and they were ready to leave. Nuri was close to Hyuk Soo’s car.

“Why don’t you come with me?” he asks.

“I don’t know…”

“You will not feel bad?” he asks. “You would be better with me”

“Maybe…”

“So…”

“Alright… I’ll go with you”

She approach her co-workers telling that she was returning with Hyuk Soo and not with them but they would meet at school.
They were returning when Hyuk Soo had curiosity to ask something to Nuri.

“You and your ex-husband…”

“What is wrong with me and him?” she asks slowly turning to him.

“You get along?”

“Not really,” she sighs “Now talking about it… I’ve something to tell you”

“It looks important,”

“He knows Brian and they get along and Brian knows that we were married and he treats his as his uncle and Yongguk treats Brian as his nephew and we went to Lotte World and Brian passes most of his afternoon with Yongguk,” she said that so quickly that she end up without air “That’s it. I did not want to hide it”

“Welll… How did he meet Brian?”

“He is my neighbor…” she answers “Forgot to mention that”

“What a coincident! Seriously… the world is against you”

“And do you want to know what is worse than that?”

“What?”

“Having the woman that broke up my freaking marriage almost every day there right in front of my eyes. It’s not jealousy. It’s just anger because I was happy before she came… It’s just disgusting to have to face her while she simply smiles with her-“

“Ok- Forget about it” he says cutting her “She is just too disgusting for you to mention her”

Yongguk’s POV

So basically she decided to return with her little boyfriend. Her students were worried about it so I slowly approach them.

“What’s wrong?” I ask sitting in an empty spot.

“That man… is your rival?” a girl asks looking outside.

“Rival?” I ask.

“You don’t seem like you don’t care” a guy comments glaring at me. “Instead, inside, you’re dying of jealousy because she is with another man”

“And what do you, kids, know about adult relationships?” I ask crossing my arms.

“We know the divorces have a reason” a guy says in the background “Jealousy, another woman, another man, fights, avoiding, no time for each other etc etc”

“You see too much TV” I simply laugh.

“So why did you get a divorce?” they whisper.

There was a long silent. I don’t have a clear response… I don’t know what were her reasons that night-

“I can’t answer you that because I don’t know what was on her mind that night-“

“So she was the one who asked for… Now you’ve 2 reasons: or you cheat on her and she found out or she found a better man to be with… which probably was that Hyuk Soo”

“You’re just saying random things,” I got up and return to my seat.

“You seem mad” Kevin says smirking at me. “Jealous?”

“If I say yes what do you win? A cookie?”

“Hm…You’re really determinate to win her over again”

“I’m glad you finally accept that idea”

“Who said I accept it?” he asks laughing “I still don’t like that but it looks like it’s impossible for me to change your mind….

“True,”

“I don’t know who I dislike more, you or Hyuk Soo”

“Hope it’s him”

“I don’t know,”

**

When I returned from school where I pass a few hours after arriving from the trip dealing with some work, I return home and guess who arrived at the same time.

“Hyung~~”

“Hey Bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter