⇒ C10

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being ignored by her for a few more days is what happened to him. She was at school when she heard a rumor saying he wasn’t there because he was sick.
She remembers how he looks like a kid when he is sick.

Flashback

Nuri’s POV

Yongguk caught a flu, so I had to take a day off to take care of him because his mother is working and his sister and brother can’t too because of course they’ve their life.
I made some food for him since it was lunch time. He was still in bed. Yesterday night he was worst… he couldn’t do basically nothing. He was being kind of lazy too…

“Do you want to eat now or eat after taking a shower?” I ask approaching the bedroom’s door.

“Will you take a shower with me?”

“What-“ she approached the couch and takes a pillow of it and throws to him “Do you want me to caught your flu?!”

“Then I can take care of you” he laughs. “I want you to scrub my back… I can’t move that well”

“I can scrub your back, more than that I can’t” I say “Only your back”

“Shower-“

“No.”

“Warm me-“

“Let’s go-“ I approach him and help him get up. He is such a kid when he is sick. I took him to the bathroom and suddenly he start undressing himself.

“Why are you undressing?!” I ask turning around but damn mirror was in front.

“Am I supposed to go dressed? If so that’s a new way”

“I didn’t-“

“Why are you like that… you’re in front of your husband”

“I-“

“Meanwhile you could join me-“

“You’re passing the line”

“Fine fine”

“Call me when time comes,” I open the bathroom’s door and left it half close it. Meanwhile, I put the table and had some time to sit on the couch before he called me again. I approach and he was sit on the bathtub. He looked like a 5 years old kid… “Do you want your ducky or your ship?” I ask laughing and he glare at me.

“I am so funny today…” he complains putting soap on the sponge.

“When you’re sick you’re like a kid… so it’s a huge reason to make fun of you ‘cause the big bear is a baby bear”

“Bear? What-“

“Oh, baby bear is blushing”

“Just help me wash- it’s cold!”

“Alright baby bear” I approach the bathtub and grab the sponge. When I was about to wash his back, he gets up and pushes me inside the bathtub. “Y-yah-!”

“What baby bear or big bear!” he laughs in my ear while wetting my damn shirt with his wet body. “Revenge”

“You’re going to make me sick”

“And?”

“Will you stay at home to take care of me?”

“Of course. And I’ll do more than you do to me… starting with baths-“

“You’ve your damn interests that I don’t have, so of course I may not satisfy your baby fever”

“Just let’s sit”

We sat. The hot water on my jeans… uggh so uncomfortable.

“Weren’t you the one saying you were cold?”

“You warm me”

“You’re so cheesy, god”

“Why can’t I make my wife happy?”

“Who said that makes me happy?”

“Doesn’t? If so why are you blushing?”

“Oh god, stop” I said squeezing the sponge of embarrassment “Just turn around”

“Come you… don’t make me move too much… too lazy”

“What?”

“Come…”

“Why do I need to-“ I approach him on my knees and tried to reach his back but he wasn’t helping either. “I can’t do it like this”

“Lazy” suddenly he grabbed my waist and I got even more close to him. I reach all of his back now. “Being meters away of course you wouldn’t get there”

“Hm-MM!” His hands weren’t not on my waist anymore “Move out your hands”

“I’m not doing anything”

“Oh no? Why is your hand under my shirt close to my bra’s click?!” I slap his hand, took it out of my back and got up “Deal with the rest. I’m going to have dinner”

“Like that?”

“I’ve clothes outside”

“Can you bring mine?”

“I’ll see”

I went outside of the room and took some clean clothes for me and then for them. I dressed them after drying myself and went to give him his. My floor…. Was so damn wet…

“Dinner is more than ready”

“Will you bring it to bed?”

“I believe you’re almost recover enough to eat it on the table”

“I don’t think so… I almost can’t dress myself”

“Ah- To take your clothes you’re 100% ready, to have your hands inside my shirt-“ I could count a countless of things but- “Alright. Eat it alone then. I’ll put it on top of the bed” I know he is just doing this… because he loves me. And because he is cheesy as hell…

“Y-yah-“

“Don’t take too much time or it’ll be cold” I closed the door. I left to the kitchen where I brought his food and as I said, put it on top of the bed. I, then, return to the kitchen when I start eating. After sometime he came out. When I look at the bedroom’s door I noticed he was peeking.

I start coughing and he appears with the tray on his hands and he sits in front of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter