⇒ C16

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning back to Seoul after the weekend with her mother, they were shopping something to eat for their dinner. Back home, they sat on the couch tired of that where they passed travelling back and shopping.

“I’ll prepare a bath for you” he says getting up.

“N-no… stay here” she begs grabbing his hand and pushing him back to the couch.

“I freaking missed having my wife clinging on me” he whispers and she glares at him. “Hm?”

“I’m not your wife” her tone changed.

“Not my wife?”

“No” she quickly answered getting up and heading to the room to grab her pajama.

“What are you then?” he asks leading his body against the doorway watching her actions.

“Girlfriend”

“What?”

“We’ve to start everything again”

“We’ve a baby coming… How can we go back to date time?”

“We can and we will”

“Do I’ve to propose once again?”

“I don’t know” she passed right in front of him.

He wasn’t expecting to go all the way down, to the beginning of their relationship. But it was a challenge for him.

Nuri’s POV

Propose? How can he think of a thing like that now?

I took a quick shower and when I came out he had dinner already served. I simply sat and waited for him. He was really taking that serious.

“I’m going to reject any proposing you make, Yongguk”

“What?”

“Is what you heard”

“Why?”

“I’m not ready to go back to my life”

“You’re not going back to your life… We’ll have our baby here and-“

“I don’t want to return to have your name, Yongguk” he seemed hurt and it actually hurt me too but I need to stop him doing those kind of things. I may hurt him worse “At least for now”

“I understand…” he nodded but he was disappointed “Well somehow is good because if you accepted probably you would stress out ‘cause my parents and your parents would want us to marry before the baby births and so on”

“Hm”

**

It’s been more 3 months, I’m on my 6th month almost in 7th  and everything has been quiet. I noticed the change after visiting his mother for New Year. They were not expecting me there and worse they were not expecting to have their first grand-child coming.

Natasha has been a great help recently with the visits to the doctor now that Yongguk is back to work. Krystal is still on tour with her sister and only comes back for vacations around June which is the month that probably the baby will be born.

Meanwhile I’m back drawing now this past 2 months I’m on an urge to draw. Drawing old draws that I promised Krystal and Zelo and a paint that I promised Hyuk Soo.

Soon the room I spend my lonely nights and afternoons in the past, where currently I’m back drawing, will be for the baby. I should get a studio…

“Nuri-“ I hear my voice being called.

“Y-yes” I answer with the brush on my hand and dirty from paint.

“What are you doing?”

“That is what I ask… What are you doing at this hour?” I asked turning around

“You did not answered your phone so since I have some free time to come, here I am”

“Free time?”

“One of my classes isn’t there so I don’t have classes…”

“Oh” I simply nodded smiling.

“Did you’ve lunch?”

“No”

“Why?”

“Because I’m here… busy”

“Busy? You should concern about you and the baby’s health first”

“I’m not hungry and beside I woke up like 1 hour ago and ate a bowl of cereals”

“That was sleeping a lot”

“Hm” I nodded again. He slowly start approaching me and I start backing off. “What are you doing…”

“Can I just greet my girlfriend?” I still noticed he is not satisfy saying ‘girlfriend’. He is just too easy to figure out.

“I am all dirty and covered with paint… do you want to get covered with paint?”

“I think that would cause a new fashion line for suits” he laughs.

“I’ll come out in a second”

“I’ll wait then”

He went to the living room while I stayed finishing my last touches on the paint and cleaning myself. I got out and I didn’t see him.

“Mm” I murmured looking around biting the tip of my finger.

“I did not go back work” he hugs me from behind whispering in my ear which made me shiver.

“Why were you hiding?”

“I wanted to tease you”

“Is it funny?”

“Yes it is” At least he is honest…

He slowly start kissing my cheeks and then he grabbed my chin to raise it so he could kiss me in the lips.

“Let me prepare something to eat”

“Alright” I nodded. He head to the kitchen while I saw every move he was doing. It was interesting but somehow creepy.
After a good while we had lunch already and he was ready to leave once again.

“I’ll be back quickly” he hugs but laying his hand on top of my belly. “Don’t get tired”

“I’ll just finish a few draws and then-“

“And then?”

“I’ll see what I’ll do”

“That is suspicious”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter