⇒ C2

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri’s POV

I couldn’t sleep.

I was heading to my work, found it is a private school where I’m going to teach an only class for now. I arrived there and went to the teacher’s office. As soon as I opened the door…

“K-kevin-“

“Nuri? What are you-“

Not only he was there… there was another presence that surely stands out.

“You must be Han Nuri…” An old man approach me “I’m the director of this school… please get in…”

I enter and pass him and Kevin.

“Teachers… this is Han Nuri and she’ll be teaching Art in this school” he said “To the special class”

I don’t know why but when he said ‘special class’ everyone’s look became…surprise…

“Please take care of me” I bowed and they bowed too.

“Your desk is here” he said pointing to an empty desk. This world hates me so much… why does it need to be In front of him? “You’re their Homeroom teacher too”

The director went to his room and Kevin approach me.

“Special Class? Those kids don’t know any rule and they put every teacher’s head crazy… the last teacher that went to teach them went crazy and he almost killed himself…”

“Are they that bad?” I ask “They’re just kids…”

“Not everyone is Innocent as you”

“I’m not innocent”

“Of course you’re not” he pat my head “Good luck and if you’ve any trouble ask me”

“Thanks”

I look at each one of that class. Most of them come from wealthy families… and most of them are guys… Why are they so…rebel?
I look into my watch and it was almost time for the classes. I left the teacher’s room and went to find the ‘special class’. Quickly I found it because it was noisier than the other classrooms.
A student bump on me.

“I’m sorry, beauty” he says grabbing my hand “Are you a new student? We can show you the school”

I smiled.

“Why don’t you show me the classroom?”

“Sure… Wait… are you from our class?” he asks looking me from head to toe “You kind of look rebel… but you look like a little princess too…”

“Let’s go in”

He even opened the door to me. The class that was inside quickly made silent. They were judging me…
The guy even made a seat for me but instead I went close to the board.

“Now that you’re in silent let’s introduce each other…” I said and they were confuse “I’m Han Nuri and from now on I’m your homeroom teacher and you’re art teacher too”

The only noise that could be heard was the birds singing. They were in shock.

“Since you’re still in silent why don’t you tell me why all your teachers went crazy and how do you expect classes to be like?”

A guy raise a hand.

“Are you talking seriously? Are you really our homeroom teacher?”

“Do you dislike me to not be?” I ask.

“I mean…” he looked t everyone “Everyone is in shock to find such a beautiful young lady to be our homeroom teacher… even the girls…”

“Being pretty or handsome is nothing in work… I mean sure it’s something but… right now what imports it’s if I’m able to do it or not… but I will need your help…”

“We don’t have good experience with teachers…” another said “They like to yell at us when we’re not doing anything…”

“Ok… let’s do something” I grab a chair “Let’s do a circle”

They moved their tables and chairs and a circle was made.

“Let’s share with each other’s the problems in this class… I want to know everyone”

To be able to understand them I need to know them.

“We hate when we’re misunderstood… we can’t go to school trips, we can’t participate in school activities”

Meanwhile each one share his thought I was writing.

“I hate being looked down by the teachers just because I’m a teen mom” One of the girls said.

“I hate when our homeroom teacher’s doesn’t help us”

When everyone was done there was one missing.

“Where is…” I look into each one and each photo to find the name of the student missing. “Park Hyu Jin”

“Noona-“ I heard the door opening.

“Is that you Park Hyu Jin?!” I ask surprise. I don’t believe how much that kid grow up! I look at the students who were curious. I clear my throat “Don’t get late next time or I’ll put a mark here”

“Yes~~”

He brought a chair and sat in the circle.

“You need to know that the teachers have a plan and you need to know that they’re respect in this country… so please listen to them once… if you’ve something to complain talk after class and please talk to me. Your objective is to end school and go to a good university. Beside if you hate school that much you don’t want to stay here more right?”

“We can always drop” a girl says.

“Dropping is not solution… what would you for your life?”

“Marry a rich guy”

“This is not a K-drama”

She looked down.

“Let’s do something… We can use the homeroom class to study other subjects and for me to help you but I won’t steal the others teachers place… Pay attention to it…” I said bowing “I’m asking you as your homeroom teacher. If you do that I’ll make everything possible for you to go on school trips and participate on the school’s festival”

They started whispering to each other.

“Yes!” they said at the same time.

“Let’s return to our places-“I said going back to my desk. I grab a paper and wrote each student names and put as Tittle: I’ve difficulties in (subject). That way I can bring worksheets and so on. I pass it to the class and each one wrote it. Meanwhile we were talking. Not about school anymore because they changed subject.

“Teacher are you dating someone?”

“Currently no” I answer.  Hyu Jin was surprise by it.  When I met him… me and Yongguk were still dating. I was entering University at that time. Almost going to UK.

Flashback

Me and Yongguk were seeing some stuff for to trip to UK. At the same time we were in a date. Holding hands and close to each other, I had to stop because I saw something not normal.

A kid being bullied.
We both approach him and the persons quickly run and he fell on the floor.

“Are you ok?”

“Y-yes,” he weakly answers.

“What is your name?” Yongguk asks helping him getting up.

“H-Hyun Jin”

End of flashback

They kept with the question till the end of the class. I return to the teacher’s room and all of them looked at me like they saw a ghost.

“I did not hear a sound coming from that room” one worker whispered to the others.

“Were they sleeping?” the other answers.

This type of comments makes them disappointed on themselves and makes them like that.

I sat on my desk and Yongguk-ssi was there. I notice the subjects that most of my students have more problems with is English.

“Yongguk-ssi” I called him and he got quite surprise. “Do you’ve some worksheets?”

“Worksheets? English?”

“Yes…”

“I’ve-“ he gets up and grabs a dossier in the shelf. “Here-“ He put on top of my desk.

“Thank you”

Meanwhile I was waiting for my next class that is the last one of the day I was studying for my university classes. I won’t be able to attend most of it so I need to study while I’m in school.

Author’s POV

While Nuri was studying and waiting at the same time, Hyu Jin knocked the door and enter.

“Teacher Yongguk, could I talk with you for a moment?”

“S-sure” Yongguk answers going out of the room with Hyu Jin. They went close to the man’s bathroom.

“What’s wrong with you and noona?” he asks and Yongguk got surprise by the question.

“What’s wrong with me and noona? Nothing”

“You’re not getting the question, are you? In my class someone asked her if she was dating someone and she answer no… Aren’t you married?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter