⇒ C6

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The awkward silent stayed.

“Ah-“ he broke the silent “I’m going then,”

“Goodbye,” she simply says with a cold attitude turning around to glare at the window seeing the dark sky outside.

He slowly approach her and she quickly noticed it.

“What are you doing-?” she asks turning around and finding that they were a few inches from each other. She look up and he grab his jacket that was on top of the table. He show it and she glare at the jacket “Ah your jacket-“

“Goodnight, Nuri”

“Hm” she simply nodded while seeing him leaving the apartment. It only made her remember when they fight and he left.

Flashback

Nuri’s POV

After closing the door to him, I fell on my knees after being brave enough to ask for it. His voice begging for me to open the door made my heart more broken than it was before.

“Please, open the door” he knocks it slowly. “Please-“

I got up and went to search for my bags to put everything that I’ve: my clothes. I, with tears, start putting everything inside my bag. I dressed other clothes and sat on the bed where I grabbed my phone to call my father.

“Dad,”

“Nuri, honey” he noticed that my voice was not ok. Lucky he was in Korea. “W-what’s wrong?”

“Dad…Can you come pick me up?”

“Pick you up? Where? Are you out? Yongguk is not at home?”

“Dad… please pick me up at home”

“I’ll- Wait”

I noticed that he was not making any noise. Probably he fell asleep or went out. I slowly open the door and noticed he was sit against the wall and he had tears on his cheek. It hurt to see him like that but my life can’t stay like this. I’m not that strong to keep with this.

Trying to be silent, I went out of the building where from far I saw my dad. He came out of his car and hug me because the tears couldn’t stop.

“What’s wrong, honey?” he asks once again.

“Everything is wrong, dad” I say grabbing his jacket leaving the bags fall “I’m going to divorce him…”

“Divorce-“

“L-let’s go before he wakes up-“I quickly put the bags inside the car and sat on it where I fell asleep quickly still crying.

End of flashback

Remembering that it only made me cry.

“Noona… why are you crying?” I turn around and found Brian in front of his bedroom door.

“I’m not crying, Brian. Something enter my eye-“

“I was observing you for a while, Noona” he says approaching me and hugging me. “Don’t cry… Everything is going to be alright”

“Hm” I got on my knees and hug him. I must say that Brian was my support when I was in the divorce period.

**

Some calm days passed and today was the school’s trip. I’m kind of excited to take the kids to it. They were with me already, showing that they deserve to go like other student.

“Teacher,”

“Oh yes?” I answer.

“Can we enter the school bus already?”

“Oh wait-“

I approach the driver to ask if my students could enter and he permit it. I call each one and slowly they start entering and sitting wherever they wanted to sit.
Meanwhile, I sat along with them for a while and talk to them till the other classes arrived. 1 one of them was his. I’m so damn lucky that mine, Kevin and his are going to stay in the same bus.

I had to go in front to stay in the front seats even thought I would really like to stay in the backs ones with my students.

“Can I sit?” I ask Kevin who was reading a book.

“Sure,”

I had 2 options: or sit with him or sit with Kevin.

“Your class seems excited” he starts and I look at him and nodded. “They look calm… way different than before”

“They’re feeling justice”

“Hm” he nodded. My phone start vibrating. A message from Hyuk Soo.

«Hi~~”

«Hyuk Soo, hello»

«You weren’t expecting my message…»

«Ah~~ Yes. That’s true :P»

«Where are you?»

«Why?»

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter