⇒ C5

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She started the day taking Brian to school and then going to her work. When she arrived she saw Kevin and Yongguk on the hall. She bowed to both of them and head to the professor’s room to grab her class’ file.
Suddenly she hears a history teacher talking about a school trip that the classes are going to have and he whisper that the ‘special’ class doesn’t have condition to go.

“So there is a school trip,” Nuri stands for her class.

“Oh…yes. Camping”

“Camping?”

“Yes…close to a beach… This trip is a science and physical trip”

“I need to prepare my stuff then. My class needs to know”

“Your class… is coming?”

“Yes, they’ve rights to go”

“But they’re forbidden to go in any activity”

“Who forbid them?”

He kept quiet.

“I thought so,” Nuri grabbed a piece of paper and write to not forget to tell her students. Nuri left the professor’s room frustrated by those teacher’s activity when she bumped in him. “Ah- Sorry” she apologize noticing it was him.

“Nuri what’s wrong?” she look at his back and Kevin was there.

“There is a freaking school trip and I did not know and they were forbidden my students to go but I won’t let that happen,” She says moving to the left leaving the door open to Yongguk.

“So you’ve intentions of going?”

“Yes and if possible I’ll put my students working on an art project”

“It’s a 3 days camping, Friday, Saturday and Sunday” Kevin explains “I’m going to tell my students today too”

“I’m going,” she bowed before leaving. Being glared by Yongguk made her uncomfortable and she needed to get out of there.
Arriving her classroom, she wrote in the board the school trip announcement and some details. The class slowly enter and got surprise by it. They started asking lots of question but she left it for homeroom class.

**

Flashback

He arrived home from work and she was preparing dinner. She start putting it on top of the table. He gave her a kiss on her cheek before putting his stuff on top of the couch.

“How was work?” she asks taking her apron.

“Good” he answers “Even though had to put a student out of the class”

“What did he do?”

“Using his phone while doing an exam”

“That is quite bad”

“What is quite bad is that I’m not hungry, Nuri” he says approaching her and hugging her from behind “I’m sorry”

“Again?” she asks worry “Are you sick or something?”

“No… I’ve eating a lot in the afternoon…”

“Oh…” she grabs his plate, cup and chopsticks “Then I’ll eat alone, again”

“I’ll make you company” he sits. She comes back empty hands and sits on her seat and starts eating.

**

They were in bed already and he did not stop teasing her.

“S-stop” she tried to make him far.

“Come on-“

“I’m not in the mood, Yongguk” she turns off her light “Good night,”

She turns off his light too, and brings her close to her.

“I’m frustrated,” he whispers and she doesn’t answer to him.

End of flashback

Nuri’s POV

After picking up Brian from his school, I head home with him and then I remember: Who is going to take care of him?
Yesterday, Krystal after meeting him, told me if I needed help to stay with him for some days or something I could ask her… But I really don’t want to… bother her.
Arrive home and guess who was in front of his house.

“Good evening, Nuri” she said.

“Hi, Hye Sun” I open the door.

“Noona, can I go see Hyung?”

“He is not at home”

Without realizing, I said it too lowed.

“Yongguk is not at home?” Hye Sun asks approaching me “Is he taking too much time?”

“The last time I saw him he was seeing some exams so it may take some time”

“Ah.. alright. Thank you” she slowly left and I enter my apartment where I throw my bag to the couch and Brian did the same and then I glare at him.

“Your books will be ruined” I warn him.

“Noona, who was that?”

“That?”

“That lady”

“Ah…Probably his girlfriend or something”

“Oh…”

**

Happy because weekend arrived but quite mad because:

Brian put me in the same car as Yongguk because he wanted to go to Lotte World and he invite him.

I could explained it in a huge text, with details and so on but it’s simple than this:

Friday – Brian talked about Lotte World, Yongguk appears, comments with him and suddenly there is an invitation.

“Is it far?” Brian asks.

“No, we’re arriving soon” Yongguk answers and I kept looking into my window. The feelings, the memories came and go. I don’t feel comfortable at all.

Flashback

Double dates sure are fun but for Yongguk what is more fun is running from them and having a single date.

“W-wait… slowdown” I say trying to make him stop running. “You’re running too fast”

“Alright,” he stopped. “Where should we start, wife?”

“Oh… Anything is good, husband”

“What about that, wife?”

Before answering to his suggesting I had to admit something.

“Stop with that wife-husband thing… its embarrassing” I say getting red.

“Can’t I show to the world that you’re my wife and I’m your husband?”

“Not like this… we look like an old couple”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter