⇒ C22

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was seeing dresses. After telling my family and his family that we were re-marrying, they had plans to make the wedding soon. Really soon.
I was with Natasha and Seoyon. I don’t have many girl friends beside Krystal but she is out. However she told me she’ll be in the wedding and as a wedding gift, she asked her sister to make a dress for me to dress after my wedding. I was really happy to know that she’ll return for my wedding.

But suddenly when I was entering the room where I’ll try some dresses I heard a familiar voice.

“Choosing dresses without me?”

“Krystal?” I ask. I look around but the only ones I saw was Natasha and Seoyon. Suddenly a woman brings a computer and in the screen I saw Krystal. “Krystal!”

“Hey, how are you?”

“Good. Very good actually”

“I can’t be with you right now… but I’ll return to Korea in a few days… Have to rest a little bit”

“Working hard” I smiled.

“So I’m here to help choose your dress too…”

“I’m happy, Krystal. Really happy”

“Hope so. Last time you had a secret wedding and we couldn’t help”

My finding-my-wedding-dress-session started. As usual the lady ask me what type of dress and fabric, color, long or short and what type of wedding we were thinking.
Well, our wedding is going to be in a villa in Incheon. My family and his family already made the deals and so on and we already have a freaking date. 2 weeks from today on.
It’s too short. Way to short.

One dress after dress I wasn’t feeling that great. I felt that they were not the right ones and they thought the same.

“Can I see some lace?” I suggest and the lady show me a few ones. My eyes sparkled in one. I only could see the small details on it but I already thought it was beautiful.
I ask to try that one and she took it to the changing room. Changing to that one I felt really well and I was amazed by how small my waist was with it. The lady opened the door for me to step outside.

“Wow. I like this one” Natasha comments joining her hands.

“I agree. It’s stunning” Krystal says.

“What do you think, Seoyon”

“I like it” He got up and approach me. “Like a princess”

“My cute little prince” I tried to hug him but seemed difficult.

“Is this your dress?” the lady asks. I look at them and they were smiling. I was happy with the dress. The dress was beautiful and I think it looked good on me.

“Seoyon do you really like it or just like it”

“Really really really like it”

“This is my dress”

**

Yongguk came by to grab me, Natasha and Seoyon. We were heading to the bus station where Natasha will return back home.

“So how did it go?” he asks.

“We chose it” I answer. “No details”

“Mommy looked like a princess”

“Mom is not a princess, Seoyon. Mommy is a queen”

“So cheesy” I slap his arm slightly. In a way he wouldn’t move. He is driving for god’s sake.

“My brother is so damn cheesy that it hurts” Natasha laughs.

“Like you don’t say sweet things to hyung (Natasha’s fiancé)”

“Babe is the one that says but not as cheesy as you”

“Right”

“But I believe this is some kind of gene. Dad and Yongnam are the same” she starts laughing “If Seoyon grows up and gets cheesy, Nuri, you know this is a gene running in the Bang family”

“If he ends up like me he’ll live well”

“Are you sure?” I look at him “Will my daughter-in-law be much younger or much older than him?”

“Nuri-“

“If he ends up like you-“

“I didn’t mean it that way”

“If you say so”

We arrived the station where we saw Natasha entering the bus to go home. The aura around us was dark.

“Mommy”

“Yes, honey?” I turn back to see him. He had a few tears on his eyes. “Honey why are you crying?”

“I don’t like you arguing”

“Arguing? Honey we-“ I had my doubts if I should tell him the truth or hide it and lie. “We were just talking. Nothing more”

“But- you two look mad at each other”

“We aren’t… I promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter