⇒ C7

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri slowly got up but she put her feet bad on the floor and she trip front.

“N-NURI-“ She heard his deep voice calling her.

He quickly run close to her and jump from the rock to catch her and save her. She wasn’t having any reaction on the water. He quickly grab it and found her unconscious.

“Nuri-“ he calls her again hugging her and bring her to land. “Wake up-“

He approach her to check if she was breathing. No.

“T-teacher-“ her students approach her running.

“Stay a little far,” he advice “She needs space” They simply nodded. He was checking her heart rate. He had to do CPR. He slowly depart her lips and start doing CPR.

“T-teacher- what relationship do you’ve with our teacher?” one students asks worried. He found weird for them to look so close now.

“Ex-husband” he quickly answers. Then he noticed he shouldn’t had say that “Please- don’t say this to anyone. I’m begging you”

They were surprise by what he just said. She start coughing water and quickly they ask her if she was ok.

“Oh god-“she says still coughing water “I’m ok…”

He grabbed her in a bridal style and walk her back to the camping zone. Even though it was against her.

“Put me down now,” she says “It’s enough here… I can walk”

“You lost balance or what?”

“I don’t know… Probably”

He open the door and lay her down.

“Stay here… I’m bring you some water to drink… are you hungry?”

“No”

Nuri’s POV

I’m not a kid for him to take care of and he has no reason to take care of me. He is only making me madder and…  It only makes me record the past… I grab the pillow and put it on top of my face covering some tears that came out of my eyes.

When he open the door once again, I clean it without taking the pillow.

“Are you trying to kill yourself with the pillow?” he asks approaching.

“Maybe,” I answer.

“Here, your water”

I keep still. I can’t let him see my red eyes…

“How long are you going to have the pillow covering your face?”

“Till I get tired”

“Take it off”

“No”

I don’t understand why are we having a normal conversation… the mood is not heavy as before… it’s like we travel to the past where I was a student and he the teacher and I was stubborn and never follow his rules or requests.

“Now-“he takes out the pillow. “I’m going to leave you now… rest today… we’ll call you for dinner” he gets up and leaves the room.

In reality I really did not want him to leave… I’m truly hating myself for this selfish requests. I don’t really know what to do.

**

After dinner, everyone return to their rooms and it was night already when I decided to leave the room to go outside to have some fresh air.
I sit down against a wall and slowly closed my eyes.

Yongguk’s POV

I came out of the room because I wanted to catch some air. From far, I saw her, against the wall. I approach her and she had her eyes close.
I sat next to her and glare at her. She seemed… normal. Better than before.

For the first time, I can see how she truly changed… She looks more mature… She got skinner than before… I really don’t like how she looks right now in terms of weigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter