⇒ C11

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since she helped him when he was sick. But now she was the one who wasn’t feeling that well. But she did not believed it was a flu because other parts of her body were hurting.
But still forcing herself to attend university, to work in school and to take care of Brian. After that incident, things between them were calm. He did not say anything weird or look at her with eyes that he really wants her.

It was night and Nuri was going to the bathroom because she was having a really bad night. She wanted to throw up, she was feeling hot, her body hurt.

Brian’s POV

I woke up by a huge sound coming from the living room. Scared, I slowly got out of the bed and open the door. I noticed something on the floor. I click on the light and noticed it was noona on the floor.

“Noona!” I called her and she doesn’t answer to me.

I really did not know what to do but I can’t do nothing more than call him, hyung. I open the door and start knocking and ringing his bell and with a sleepy face and tone he opens the door after finding it was me.

“H-hyung-“ I said crying “Noona… Noona is on the floor…”

“What?” He went running to our house. I follow him and he had her on his arm. “Hey Nuri-“

“H-hyung…”

“She is burning. L-let’s go to the hospital”

Author’s POV

Quickly they arrived the hospital and she enter the Emergency Room. They stayed in the waiting room expecting news. Brian was extremely tired… It was late for him to stay up so he quickly fell asleep but worried about his noona. He was worried that she would leave him like his mom did.

Doctor came in and out of the room. Examinations were done in the period of time that he did not noticed it was almost morning when a familiar person gets out of the room.

“Hyuk Soo-“

“Now we only need to know from who” he says crossing his arms.

“How is Nuri?”

“She is stable. Her body is weak due to several reasons… probably stress”

“Uh” he sigh.

“But there is something you surely need to know”

“W-what?”

“It’s not only a flu” he hand over some files “I’m sure she doesn’t know”

“Nuri-“

“I’m sure she won’t be happy finding she is pregnant”

“She… is pregnant-“

“It’s mine, yours or from other guy?” Hyuk Soo leaves walking down the hall. Yongguk couldn’t believe in his words. A nurse came out of the room too.

“Yongguk-ssi… You can visit your…girlfriend”

“Thank you” He grab Brian and put in on the couch that was inside the room. He approach the bed and she was still sleeping. He noticed she slowly opened her eyes.

 “Gr-“she complains with a painful expression “Where am I?” she whispers.

“Hospital” He answers.

“Why?”

“You faint in your house”

“God” she laughs “Only me” he noticed it was a fake laugh.

“Nuri-“

“What”

“Did you sleep with Hyuk Soo?”

“What?”

“Did you sleep with Hyuk Soo”

“Why would I tell you my private life?!”

“With him or other man… please tell me”

“I don’t have a reason to answer to you”

“Answer me!”

“No I did not! Happy?”

“So… the child is mine”

“Are you hallucinating?” she asks making fun “You hit your head, no?”

“You just slept with me, am I right?”

“Again? I already told you I did not slept with Hyuk Soo or with other man”

Yongguk put his hands on his face covering his tearing eyes.

“Why the hell are you crying?!” She grabbed the files he had put on top of her bed before.

Blood tests:

Xxxxx – no || xxxxx- no

xxxxx- no || Pregnant – yes

“Pregnant yes,” she check if everything was alright. She check if it was her file… she check the doctor… Hyuk Soo.

“I’m going to be a father”

“I-“

Someone knocked the door and she order to enter.

“Nuri”

“Hyuk Soo… tell me it’s wrong…”

“I’m sorry” he looked down “It’s true. Around 2-3 weeks. We did all exams and it gave positive”

“No-“ she cover her face with her hands while tears came from her eyes.

Hyuk Soo left the room so they could talk.

“This surely was your plan” she glare at him still with tears “It was your damn objective-“

“This is not my plan!”

“Yes it is! Since a long time you’ve been talking about kids… You.-“

“That night was a mistake! I did not plan this! I wouldn’t use such a dirty way”

“You-“

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t know”

“We really need to talk”

--

“Hyuk Soo” she called him for a coffee. In his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter