⇒ C17

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri’s POV

June is here and it’s a lot hotter than before. Using t-shirt already is making me go crazy. Since I’m alone, I decided to do a soft cleaning on some things. I really can’t push myself… I’m on my last month. Putting some things inside the wardrobe and drawers, I noticed a silver box.

“What is this?” I ask looking around. Slowly opened the box and inside there were the rings. I look at it for a few seconds and without thinking I put the one that belonged to me in my finger. “It still fits-“

I glare at it smiling all over. When it was time to take it out, it wouldn’t come out.

“Oh my-“ the bell ringed. I couldn’t finish my phrase. I got up and approached the door. “Who is it-“

“Hye Sun”

Hye Sun? I slowly opened the door and there she was…

“Is Yongguk here?” she asks. She somehow looked different.

“No… he is working” I answer.

“I passed by the school and they said he was out already…” she grabs her phone. “I have a few things to transmit to him-“

“If you need-“

“Please tell him Lancy is waiting for his call… They really need to talk about a few businesses… Yongguk will know as soon as you mention Lancy”

Who is Lancy? What. Suddenly she sighs.

“We don’t see each other since we went to America…”

Since they went to America?

“Probably Lancy will ask Yongguk to go there…” she put her cell-phone inside her bag “I hope you transmit this important message. I’ll leave now. Bye”

“B-bye-“ then she looked like she remember something. “Forgot to give you this too”

She took from her bag a necklace.

“It’s Yongguk’s. He apparently lost it when he was in America but I found it”

“T-thank you”

“Good bye”

She finally left.

Looking at all of this… It looks like I don’t know lots of things. How far does this go? How far will he go with all this unknown details? He freaking never told me he went to America with her and in the end he met Lancy who sounds too girly for me.

Now he has another one? His he kidding with me and with his family? What am I in reality to him? Just the mother of the kid he ever wanted? Is that what he takes me for?

It may sounded rushed but my head is exploding and I really can’t handle too much pressure. I thought everything would go smooth but instead as soon as this… as this person comes back, everything is ruined. Somehow she shows me who is he in reality… I have to go.

I slowly went to the bedroom to grab my bags. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, my back hurts, it looked like I was going to die. Before that I decided to call for back up.

“Hyuk Soo”

“Nuri- W-what’s wrong?” he really figures out quickly.

“Please come get me”

“N-nuri… where are you?”

“At home”

“Why do you want me to get you?”

“She came back and I figure out that he hid a lot more than I knew, Hyuk Soo. Please take me out of here… I’m hurt-“

Author’s POV

He lost the connection with her and quickly tried to call back.

“N-nuri-“ he called for her several times. He grabbed the car’s keys and start walking fast on the hospital’s halls.

“Where are you going?” a workmate asks him grabbing his arm

 “Getting my girl”

“What are you talking about?”

“She is being fooled by a freaking-“ he was about curse “by her ex-husband… I can’t let her be like this. She is too good for him”

“If she wants to be with him let her be don’t go-“

“She called me”

“She-“

“I’ve to go”

“I’ll tell you had an emergency” his workmate was going to cover him.

“Thanks”

He run towards his car and full speed he went to her house. Meanwhile, Natasha arrived to their house for her usual visit. She rang the bell several times, tried to call her but nothing. She didn’t bothered to call him. Instead, she get in since she knows the code.

“Nuri?” she calls her putting a few bags she had brought from her mom “Are you there?”

She approach the living room and noticed she was on the floor.

“N-Nuri!” she didn’t have time to go to her, someone was knocking the door really fast. She quickly got went to open it.

“N-Nuri-!” Hyuk Soo called her approaching her. “W-what happened?!” he asks Natasha.

“I just arrived” she says scared. She was scared that something might happen to Nuri and her baby.

“We need to take her to the hospital, now” Hyuk Soo grabbed Nuri into a bridal style and quickly they went to his car and with Natasha help they could go to the hospital. Now in a bed surrounded by machines, there was Nuri. Hyuk Soo came out of Nuri’s bedroom since no one is allowed to enter and approached Natasha.

“How is she?” she asks.

“She is stable for now.”

Natasha looked relieved.

“What happened for her to be like this?”

“The same that happened before, your brother did something to her and Nuri tried to run away once again”

“My brother-“

“If you excuse me” Hyuk Soo bowed. He clicked on the elevator’s bottom and the door suddenly opened and someone bumps in Hyuk Soo.

“I’m sorry… I’ve to go-“ Hyuk Soo grabbed his arm and drag him to the stairs. “What did I tell you? I freaking warn you but still you made the same mistake” he literally yelled.

“H-hyuk Soo”

“Nuri won’t forgive you this time” he tells him in normal tone. “Go home, Yongguk”

“What did I do wrong?! Everything was fine this morning, I called her around 1 hour ago to ask her if she was ok…she seemed ok. Hyuk Soo… I didn’t do…” Yongguk was broken.

“Deal with your companies first”

“Companies?”

“Why don’t you start with Hye Sun? The woman that ruined your marriage?”

“Hye Sun?”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Hyuk Soo was leaving. He went down one level and when opened the door he noticed Hye Sun. He got out to the hall and drag her to the stairs. “Hye Sun what the hell did you do?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you go to Nuri’s house?”

“I had a message to deliver”

“Hadn’t you have enough? She is in a critical state because of you!”

“Because of me?” she didn’t seem in shock, instead she looked satisfy. “I only said a few things like that Yongguk went to America and we saw each other”

“You did not only say that”

“And gave her his necklace”

“Hye Sun” Hyuk Soo covered his face with his hand “You’re ruining this girl’s life to your own so called happiness!”

“She doesn’t deserve him”

“You’re obsessed” Hyuk Soo uncovers his face “When will you understand that he’ll never look at you with the same eyes he looks at Nuri?”

“Hyuk Soo… You don’t have moral to lecture me… In UK you pursue Nuri to hate him more”

“I admit such a thing but now I totally moved my feelings for her to help her be happy with the man she loves and with her family”

“Now you’re ‘good’” she laughs “Look… I don’t care what you say. I’ll do everything to break them again and no one will stop me-“

“Hye Sun-“ She jumps of scared when she heard his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter