⇒ C4

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri’s POV

After a success of enrolling him in school, I had a morning without doing anything since he wanted to stay there.
I called Krystal to tell her I was back since I never had the opportunity to call her… And beside I don’t talk with her since last year. I lost her number but luckily I found my agenda where I kept some numbers.

“Krystal”

“Look if it’s Nuri” she seemed cold.

“I’m sorry for not calling you for a while”

“A while? 1 year! 1 year is not a while, Nuri”

“I’m sorry but… something happen back then”

“Something?”

“Can we meet?”

“Are you in Korea?”

“Yes”

“Where are you?”

“I’m close to our usual coffee”

“I’m going there then”

“Ok, thanks”

Yongguk’s POV

Kevin did not stop bothering me.

“Are you messing around with her?” he asks.

“When are you going to stop bothering me?” I ask. He glare at me.

“When you stop messing around with her”

“When will you understand I’m not messing around with no one?”

“When will you understand that I won’t fall for you lie? My name is not Nuri”

“Whatever” I got up and he grabbed my arm. “Just let me go”

“Just tell me… are you expecting to go back with her?”

“I don’t know”

“What is your plans?”

“What destiny brings” I slap his hand and went outside.

I don’t know, don’t ask me because I don’t have an answer.

Nuri’s POV

Explaining to Krystal the reason why I did not contact her for 1 year was difficult.

“Does he know?”

“Who?”

“Yongguk?”

“No and I won’t tell him neither you will tell him”

“He went to America that year”

“Oh really?”

“He wasn’t that well in the first year, Nuri”

“It’s not my business anymore”

“I still don’t get… You fight to stay together… He goes to UK without you knowing and lives with you there for 1 year which was your last year of University… In the middle of that you get married… Your mother-in-law decided to make a second wedding since you got married so sudden… Then you move back to Korea spend what… a few months? And then you got a divorce! You didn’t have the opportunity to have a big ceremony!”

“I don’t want you to feel bad…”

“Feel bad?”

“I ask for the divorce in the same day as your party”

“What?”

“Do you think it’s normal for him to come late? It’s not 5-10 minutes… It was 4 damn hours”

“I know… I need to tell you the truth too but I wasn’t that happy to know that he came 4 hours late…”

“Now don’t tell me I did not have a reason”

“But did he explained?”

“I clearly knew where he was… I was tired… I did not let him explain what he excused like everyday”

“Do you want to share?”

“Not really”

“Keeping it for yourself…”

“I’m not ready”

After talking with her, she drop me at school and after knowing I was working in the same school as him she even asked me what I felt.

“Uncomfortable but I can’t do anything” I said opening the door “By the way I want to ask you if you want to come over my house… I want you to meet someone”

“Are you…dating someone already?”

“It’s not a guy… I mean he is a boy…” I said “Dating already? I’m divorce for 2 years and half… I can date since the first day I was divorce…”

“A boy? Nuri were you pre-“

“He is my nephew!”

“Ah… your sister-in-law’ and your brothers’…”

“Yes” I nodded.

“Sure… I’ll go there”

“I’ll message you the address”

“Sounds good”

“See you later then”

“See ya”

I entered the school and my students approach me asking me if I was ok and so on. They asked me what they were going to do and so on. Today I’m going to have 1 class. 1 only class. I kind of like my schedule like this so I can mix with university and Brian.

I saw Kevin from far and he saw me back.

“Nuri”

“Kevin”

“How are you?”

“I’m good… how about you?”

“Could be better”

“Why saying that?”

“It’s nothing… don’t worry about it” he says “Having class?”

“Yes… after this class I’m going to have a few classes in university and then pick Brian at school”

“Busy life”

“Yeh…”

“How are you handling working here?”

“It’s cool… the kids are awesome”

“You already are called fairy or goodness for making those kids quiet for a good while”

“They just needed to confess and express themselves”

“Probably”

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter