⇒ C14

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a busy morning making their bags, Nuri was waiting for Yongguk who said he was coming for lunch so they could go to south.
Watching TV, she was sit on the couch when the door opened.

“Nuri-“ he called her expecting her to be at home.

“Yes?” She answers his call.

“I brought lunch”

**

Nuri’s POV

We were on trip already and everything was calm. We didn’t talk that much. We were just listening to the radio…
The sun was hitting my face so I simply grabbed my bag and took my glasses. It kind of ironic to wear sun glasses on winter but it’s kind of bothering me.
Yongguk said we may take more time to get there since the roads are covered with snow and he needs to be careful driving. I really thank for his advice because I don’t want to die in a car accident… or get into another accident which is the worst.

I end up closing my eyes and when I open them it was getting darker. I look around and saw forest and a few houses…

“Where are we staying?” I ask looking around. I took my glasses and put it back inside my bag.

“In Daejeon”

“Never went there”

“It’s a nice city”

“Have you been there?”

“Hm… Yeh”

“Oh…”

“Google maps though”

“That doesn’t count!” I laugh “Then I would say I travel all around the world…”

“I was just joking but yes I went there once in High School”

“Been a long then”

“Thank you for remembering me I’m getting old”

“You’re 29”

“It hurts my heart finding I’m 29 y.o”

“Hm hm” I nodded making fun of him.

“For someone who is 24”

“This is not about me”

“You arrived your 20’, Nuri… in 6 years you’re in your 30’…”

“Don’t talk about it” I said looking outside.

“30’ with a son or daughter of 5 almost 6”

“Stop it… You’re making me depress”

“Ah now I’m making you depress…”

“Just listen to the music” I put louder the radio.

**

I don’t know but I end up falling asleep and I noticed we were parked. He was seeing something on his phone and slowly I look around and it was dark and we were in parking lot from a hotel. The signs did not lied to me.

“Yongguk…” I whisper because I had my throat dried.

“You woke up?” he asks putting his phone inside his pants pocket. I simply nodded. “We arrived the hotel”

“Since when are we here?” I ask.

“10 minutes”

“Why didn’t you wake me?” I ask unlocking the belt and opening the door. I got out and start grabbing the bag for today. Suddenly he gets out of the car and takes the bag of my hand.

“You were sleeping peacefully… I couldn’t wake you”

“Oh… I slept well”

“You can sleep in the bedroom” He lock the car and we walked till the hotel entrance. We approach to check in. “Reservation for Bang Yongguk”

“Bang Yongguk-ssi-“ she start searching on her computer “Oh correctly… Bang-ssi and (Mrs) Bang Yongguk-ssi your room is 143” She just called me Bang… I just smiled… “Are you in your honeymoon?”

“Ah-“ we wanted to answer but she cut us.

“We’ve a special service for married couples” but suddenly she looks at me head to toe “Oh- Is Bang-ssi pregnant?”

Why is she so.. ugh. Asking so much…

“Oh yes” I answer nodding at the same time.

“We’ve a massage and mom’s class… I suggest you to attend”

“We don’t have time… We’re just staying for the night” I answer “But thank you”

“Have a nice stay”

Finally we could go. We approach the elevator and got in.

“You’re…mad”

“Who is mad?” I ask looking at the mirror.

“I know you”

“Misunderstandings… I seriously hate that… can we just pretend we’re brother and sister?”

“Do we look alike?” he asks being sarcastic “You’re too short… and beside we don’t have any similar features”

“I understand… You prefer looking like we’re a happy couple” the elevator’s door opened and I went to search for the room because I had the key. I open the door and noticed that king sized bed and an amazing view. We could stay in… a… cheaper hotel…

“Never expected to be like this” he comments looking around “Want to take a bath first? I’ll call for dinner-“

“I’ll” I grab the bag and went straight to the bathroom. I open the water and while waiting I look into the mirror. I glare at myself for a long time and when the bathtub was full, I start taking my clothes slowly revealing my huge belly.

Yongguk’s POV

I ask for dinner and the hotel service brought it to the room. All fancy and with candles… wow. She was taking so much time and I kind of was getting worried. I approach the door and she quickly open it and went against me.

“W-what-“ she says covering her nose. “What were you doing?”

“I was going to knock-“

“Knock uh-“ she pass next to me and walk towards the table “What is this about?”

“It was the hotel’s service” I answer approaching her. “Let’s have dinner?”

“S-sure”

We both sat on the table and serve the food. I noticed she was eating a lot and I was quite happy to see that.

“Will you stop glaring at me?” She asks putting more food on her plate.

“Ah… since when am I glaring at you?” I ask avoiding her eye contact.

“Alright…” she nodded.

We start talking about some important businesses as tomorrow’s trip and my mother house visit. After a while she went to the couch to watch some tv and I went to have a quick shower. I came off and she was in bed already. I was about to lay down on the couch when she decided to speak.

“Where are you going to sleep?”

“Here?” I point to the couch.

“It’ll make your back sore” she says sitting on the bed and opening the other side of the bed. “Sleep here”

“Can I?”

“If I say so…” she lays down again and I slowly approach the bed “This bed is too big so…”

“Hm…” I lay down and cover myself with the blanket. Sure that big was huge… she was so far in opposition to the bed of our house. I slowly start going to the middle… I really hate that bed already.

I end up closing my eyes.

--

When I woke up I felt heavy on my left side. I open my eyes slowly and found her head on top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter