⇒ C12

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk return to the hospital after going home and bringing a few things from her apartment for her and for Brian who did not want to let her alone.
Stopping by the supermarket he bought her favorite thing, strawberries. Arriving the hospital and after checking his name, he knocked the door and she answer.

“Hi” he says putting the bags on top of the table. She simply ignored him. “Stop ignoring me…”

“Don’t bother me, Yongguk”

“This is not working at all” he says approaching the bag bringing the chair.

“Of course not! That’s why we are divorced”

“For not working?”

“Too”

“Alright... let’s act like normal persons” He sighs “Did you contact Krystal?”

“No…She is not in Korea now”

“Your mother?”

“I can’t make my mother worried… for now”

“I did not tell my family either. I want your opinion”

“We’ve to tell sooner or later. I’m just afraid of the conflict that will cause”

“What conflict?”

“My family vs your family”

“That’s why we should resolve this soon. We’ve 9 months… but I want my answer now”

“I don’t know what you gain from this… Me staying with you against my wills… is like an empty person… It doesn’t make sense… You’re just losing time on a thing like this”

“What I gain to spend time with the mother of my child?” he asks ending up smiling “Not only you’re the mother of my kid, you’re the one I love. Isn’t that enough? Even if I’ve an empty you… I know that deep inside you’re still the Nuri I know.”

“I won’t answer to your feelings” She says rubbing my hands “I may be under your control for this 9 months… but after we’ve to see a way to work… I can’t stay like this for the rest of my life”

“Alright” he smiled. He has 9 months to work to win her back. “Since you finally agreed… I’ve something for you”

“I don’t want anything”

“I’m sure this ones you want-“ he took from the bag “Ready to eat”

“Strawberries…” she whispers with her eyes sparkling. It’s been a while since she had some.

“In this 9 months, I’ll make sure you get them as much as you want”

She bit her lip still glaring at it.

“By the way where is Brian?” he asks looking around.

“The nurse took him to play with some kids”

“Here” he put it in front of her “Eat”

“Want some?”

“No.”

“Right… You must dislike it again”

“No… Not really… I ate a few ones that the owner gave to me”

“Even old ladies can’t resist Yongguk-ssi charms” Without noticing she was talking informal to him and like nothing happened. Like the old times.

“It was a man”

“Worst”

“My smile may be captive to them but if I showed my body they would think I’m some kind of gangster”

“Right… with that new tattoo on your chest-“

“I did it in America”

“Typical”

“I thought that this would sign the moment where I totally forgot you... but it made it worst”

She cleans before speaking again.

“It’s a cool tattoo” she compliments  it. “A bit big though”

“My next tattoo will be my son or daughter portrait”

“Another one… why don’t you just cover your body with tattoos?”

“That one will be really special… My arm is the spot for it”

“Oh” she nodded still eating “Do what you want”

“And I don’t have another because of a thing”

“You were expecting to do another one? Just put it on your forehead next time”

“And that one was on my chest… right side”

“And you didn’t do it because?”

“Someone ruin it”

“Are you telling me it’s because of me?”

“In that precious month of ours, I was going to make your portrait”

“My face in your body? Thank god you did not do it because it would be weird to see it”

Nuri’s POV

I’ve to say I’m really surprise by this. I did not know about this… My portrait on his right side? Close to his heart.
Many persons don’t recommend making portraits or someone’s name beside your family because you know other people may leave… like I did. It would be weird if he had done it… I would be looking at my portrait in my ex-husband chest… and It would be stuck till he had surgery to remove it… But… it was a nice attitude… too nice. God…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter