⇒ C9

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light hit Nuri’s face and she turn around to avoid it but she couldn’t because she was feeling heavy. Slowly opening her eyes she notices she wasn’t in her room, but it was a familiar place.

“Where-“ she starts talking but her head start hurting so much. “Damn it-“ she turns around and fully awake notices that there is someone next to her and it’s covered by the blanket. She looks around and finds out that she is in her previous house.

“If I’m here-“ she starts thinking. “Then-“

She pushes the blanket to find a …Yongguk.

“AH-! NO-“ She yells “This must be a freaking dream-“

He quickly opens his eyes to find desperate Nuri. He sits on the bed surprise.

“Y-yah-“ he only says “W-why are you-Why are we-“

“WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE?!” She yells at his ears. “Seriously?!”

“I don’t know… I’m the same as you-“

“Oh my god…” she puts her hand on her head realizing that she woke up next to him in their previous house. Suddenly she looks at her wrist remembering about her scars. “My watch-“ she finds it on top of the small table next to the bed and quickly tried to grab it.

“What is that on your wrists?” he asks.

“None of your business”

“Nuri-“

“I’ve nothing to say to you”

“So you’ve been covering it with a watch… Sure it was suspicious”

“Why being so annoying, Yongguk-ssi?”

“Because I had enough of this hiding secrets game”

“Hiding secrets game? You must be talking about yourself-”

“Are we going to start an argue? Wasn’t it enough in our last month of marriage?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” She slowly starts dressing herself still under the sheet.

“I really want you to explain why you have scars on your wrist…”

“I’m not going to tell you so stop asking-“ she gets up ready to go and forget what happen this morning, since she did not remember what happen last night. “Let’s forget this happened-“

“No.”

“It’s not a request”

“I’m going to be selfish and I won’t follow anything you say” he dresses his pants and gets up “I’m tired of acting like It was me that had the guilty, I’m tired of holding my freaking feelings and you play it like I’m a freaking barbie doll. I had enough of that. I’m going to be selfish and I’ll do anything I want from now on without thinking what you may think”

“It’s none of my business what you do or what you don’t do” she tries to leave the room but he closed the door “Stop acting like a freaking five year old kid… you’re 29 y.o for god’s sake”

“You were the one who treat our marriage like a kid. Asking for a damn divorce without clear everything-“

“Clear everything? I had enough of you. I won’t say a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter