⇒ C13

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri’s POV

Believe it or not it passed 3 months already. I still don’t believe it. And in this 3 months, we only argue 1 time because of who would stay in the bed. Hell no I would share a bed with him… come on… does it make sense?

I don’t work anymore… I had to say goodbye to my students. I really miss them. It …

“Nuri-“

“Ah you’re back?” I ask getting up and approaching him. He seemed tired…

“Ah my back hurts so much” he sat on the couch. Behind him I put my hands on his shoulders and start doing pressure… A little massage. “Did your brother say something?”

“He called me this morning… It looks like Brian is helping him a lot”

My brother came to live in Korea due to some work businesses and because he wants Brian to have a Korean education.

“Brian must be happy to have his dad again”

“Hm… he is excited”

“Well time for dinner-“ he says getting up but I push him down. “What-“

“I’ll make it”

“You?”

“Yes,”

“I don’t know-“

“If I remember well, all this 3 months you were the one who cooked…”

“Alright alright” he turn around “By the way… when are we going to visit your mom?”

“When do you’ve free weekend?”

“This one”

“Alright…This weekend” I say approaching the kitchen. He went to have a bath while I stayed making the dinner.
A few minutes after he came out.

“Looking at you better… I see some progresses”

“Progresses?” I ask with the knife on my hand looking at him. He looked scared.

“Your belly”

“Ah…” I look down. It’s true. I’m hating the fact that some of my clothes are getting tighter. “Hm” I nodded.

“So how are we going to Busan?”

“I really don’t want to go by any public transportation”

“By car?”

“It takes a few hours… I don’t mind”

“I don’t mind either… I believe we need to plan where to stop and so on…”

“Agreed”

He grabbed his computer and sat on the couch looking for info. Meanwhile I finish preparing the dinner. I serve it and he came to the table with his computer.

“I’ve search for a few ways and stops” he says and I look at what he found. “Does it sound good to you?”

“Hm” I nodded once again. “And are we going Friday or Saturday morning?”

“You don’t visit your mom for a few months, I guess… So why not going Friday, then we stay somewhere to rest and in the next morning we go back to road? That way, you’ve more time with your mom and we don’t need to wake up too early… It’ll tire you too.”

“Ok… Tomorrow morning I’ll start packing” I said grabbing the remote control and turning on the TV. Of course, my drama time is back. But for a minute I stop focusing on the drama and look at him.

“Christmas is coming” I said and he look at me.

“Yeh…”

Believe it or not, we only spent 1 Christmas together and it was when we were in UK… Hm…

“What about… spending on your mother’s?”

“My mom’s?”

“I feel it’s going to be unfair telling my mom and not telling yours so… we should spend in your mother’s”

“Alright… if you think it’s the best”

“It’s not if I think it’s the best… I think it’s fair” I said “You should give me your opinion”

“If it’s what you want…”

“Stop with the ‘if’ “ I complain “Give me your damn opinion… if you don’t want say it”

“Why are you getting mad?” he asks avoiding the real problem “Calm down for your own good”

“Yongguk-“

“I think it’s a good idea… My mom would be happy to have you around”

“Then after visiting my mom let’s plan your mother’s visit” I said looking back at the TV and trying to figure out what I miss… which was a lot.

After eating he decided to put everything inside the washing machine and he literally order me to go to the couch to rest while drinking a cup of tea. It doesn’t sound bad but it’s kind of annoying seeing him work after coming for school reunions.

After a while, I was almost ready to go to bed when he sat on the couch. He looked like a little kid trying to ask something.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Depends” I answer.

“Can I talk to the baby?”

“Talk?”

“Y-yes”

“Ok”

He actually got surprise by my positive answer. He lay down is head on my lap and got his hear close to my belly. He start saying lots of things, saying he was excited to «meet him»… It was kind of emotional but I tried not to cry.

Suddenly I stop hearing him talk. When I looked at him I noticed he had his eyes closed. He fell asleep. I couldn’t move that much and I didn’t have the courage to wake him up so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**

I open my eyes when I fell bothered by the sun light. I turn around and noticed that he was right next to me. I did not felt that I should kick him out… actually it was the opposite. I wanted to hug him.

He turns to my side and he had his eyes closed. I glare a little bit. I let out a huge sight and he slowly open his eyes.

“Glaring at me?” His deep voiced cracked a little bit.

“Who said I was looking at you?” I ask sitting on the bed and crossing my arms. He simply smile.

“What time is it?” he asks.

“6:32am”

“I’ve more 2 hours to sleep”

“More reunions today?”

“Meeting up with some parents”

“More drama?”

“Probably”

“Sleep then” I lay down and fix my pillow. It was too early to get up.

“If you want to talk, talk”

“Why would I want to talk-“

“Because you bit your lip when I said ‘probably’”

“I don’t get out of home that often now… and Krystal is out of the country with her sister for her fashion brand… I’m kind of getting depress”

“I’m here to listen to you”

I had a deep breath before speaking.

“How were the kids?” I ask.

“Even now in winter’s vacations, they still ask about you…”

“You did not tell them, did you?”

“You know school did tell them you were expecting a baby”

“God…”

“And… I’ve to tell you something”

“What is it?” I ask getting quite worried because he sounded serious.

“They know about us”

“What?!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter