⇒ C15

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were facing each other. Her attitude towards him changed too. It looks like they went back to the past when they were happily married.

“Yongguk-“ she called his attention. He did not stop hugging her and kissing her. “Answer my question”

“What should we name our baby?” he repeats her question “I don’t know”

“You’re not taking this seriously” she sighs.

“I’m recovering all the time I couldn’t do this”

“You’re making my neck in a disaster!” she pushed him “Just stop”

“Fine fine” he stop the kissing but the hugging part remained “If it’s a boy… we could put Ri Yook or Ri Yuk”

“A boy? I want a girl…” she pouts “And it should be called Nu Yoon”

“Wouldn’t you be jealous that I may give more love to our daughter?”

“Wouldn’t you be jealous that I may give more love and care to our son?” she smirked and he bit his lip. “Well then”

“Hm… It will be one of those names” he stop hugging her and grab his phone “When are you going to discover the of the baby?”

“I don’t want to know,”

“You don’t want?”

“No… I want to be a secret”

“Why?”

“It’s more… mysterious and exciting”

“Then… I won’t know either”

“You can but you can’t tell me…”

“Let’s be in the ignorance both of us and of course we’ll make the rest of our family and friends know after the baby is born”

“Hm” She nodded smiling. He put his phone back on the table. She lays down her head on his chest feeling his heart beat. She slowly closed her eyes and he noticed it.

“I’ll turn off the light,” he says turning it off and then moving her hair from her forehead. She quickly fell asleep and he too.

--

The sun hit his face and he slowly opened his eyes. He felt light, without any presence around him. He look to his left and the bed was empty and cold.
He felt that yesterday was a dream but he knew it wasn’t because well… He is in her mother’s house. Covering his eyes with his arm, she opened the door while drying her hair with the towel.

“Hm” she murmured. He took his arm and looked at her. She looked confused looking at her bag, only wearing a robe.

“You’re going to catch a cold if you stay like that” he whispers with his weak and deep morning voice.

“You’re awake?” she questioned looking back to see him. “Or did I wake you up?”

“I woke up before you returned” he smiles. “Having a dilemma on what you’re going to wear?”

She nodded.

“Tough decision” she adds.

“Just wear something warm… it’s freezing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter