⇒ C3

EX-Bang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nuri was heading to a place where she visit 2 years ago. When she arrived she recognize her from far.

“Mother-In-Law!” she shout and she reacted.

“Oh Nuri-ah~~” she approach Nuri.

“I’m sorry for calling you mother-in-law…” Nuri apologized. Her relationship with his family stayed the same since Nuri went to apologize the next day she asked for the divorce.

Flashback

Nuri’s POV

My father took me to my mother-in-law.

“Oh Nuri-ah~~” she was happy to see me but her expression changed after seeing my red eyes. “Oh dear what happened?” she asks worried.

“C-can I talk with the family all together?”

“Yongguk did not come?” she asks.

“N-no… D-don’t tell him I was here, please”

“S-sure… get in. They’re in the living room”

We both entered and his family was happy to see me but they clearly noticed I was not ok. I sat on the floor and bowed several time apologizing for not keeping the promise.

“Nuri what happened?”

“I’m here to apologize for not keeping the promise…” I said starting crying “Me and Yongguk are going to divorce”

End of Flashback

They were disappointed by our attitude but they understood that probably it was the right choice. So they technically did not blame me for anything because it was our choice.
I pass a good time with them, told them what I’ve been doing and that right now I’m working in the same school as him. I couldn’t lie about it.
In the end they were happy to find me well and to find that I still care about them. But sooner or later I’ll need to let them go as soon as he gets together with Her.

I pass by the airport waiting for the flight from UK to come. I look at the board and it said it arrived.

From far I saw oppa.

“Oppa!”

“Noona~~” Little Brian came with him as expected. “Noona, appa is really mean~~”

“Nuri, how are you?” he asks putting Brian’s bags on the floor.

“Good” I answer “How was the trip?”

“Tiring… Thinking that I need to go to China and board the plane again…”

“Don’t worry about Brian, I’ll take care of him”

“Brian, listen to Noona, you heard me?”

“Yes~~” Brian answers grabbing my hand.

“He is a good boy, don’t worry” I smiled grabbing his hand and bags. “You’re flight is in 30 minutes right?”

“Yes…”

“I would like to stay but I need to go to school… I’ve work”

“It’s ok… I’ve some things to do too”

“Ah ok…” I nodded “Did you bring his documentation? Without it I can’t put him in school”

“Yes, he has it inside that bag”

“Ok… if there is anything wrong I’ll call you” I said smiling at Brian “How’s dad?”

“Getting old”

“Ahaha time is passing quickly…”

“Go go… it’s getting late and probably you’ll have lunch…”

“Oh right! Say goodbye to daddy, Brian”

“Bye bye~~”

I took Brian outside to the car I rent for this week. I sat him, lock his belt and put his bags inside the car.
I’m going to take care of my nephew till my brother moves to Korea. He needs to change country after what happen with my sister-in-law. She, unfortunately, passed away.

Heading to my work zone, I told Brian that he was going to stay with me in school.

“I’m going to work?” he asks confuse.

“Work?”

“Teach the kids”

“Brian, they’re older than you, of course you’re not going to teach them”

“But…”

“You’re going to stay with noona because noona has to work…”

“Oh~~” he nodded.

We arrived close to my school, I took his bags to the small restaurant where we had lunch. After that, I took him to school. My students are so lovely.

“Teacher Nuri!” specially the boys… “Why are you so heavy?” they help me with the bags.

“Who is this little boy? Your brother?” they asks.

“Actually he is my son” I lie trying to fool them. It worked… They were surprise… A lot.

They help me bringing Brian’s stuff to the professors’ room where it’ll stay till my end of shift.

“Thank you for the help, boys” I said smiling “We’ll talk later in our class”

“Yes,” they bowed and left. I enter the professors’ room and put his stuff in a corner.

“You’re back?” Kevin asks getting surprise by Brian “Who’s this?”

“My son”

He was in shock. He approach me and whisper in my ear.

“With Yongguk?!”

“I was kidding…” I said getting serious “He is my nephew”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter