My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 7

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Inside the cafe, the owner and his assistant had finished cleaning up and was ready to lock up when he noticed that Woohyun had not returned from emptying the bin.

"Where's Woohyun?" the owner asked.

The assistant shrugged.  "Maybe he's still out the back."


The moment the owner opened the back door and stepped outside, he heard voices and saw two figures in the alley.

"Let go!" he heard a voice say.

"Woohyun?" the owner called out.

His voice startled the figure who panicked and shoved Woohyun away.  Woohyun lost his balance and fell forward, his head impacting with the brick wall.

"Hey!" the owner shouted out to the figure.  "What are you doing to him?"

Hearing the owner's voice shouting out, the assistant emerged from the cafe.  "Kibum, what's going on?"

Upon seeing another person at the scene, the figure his heel and ran.

"He attacked Woohyun," the owner stated.  "Don't let him get away."

The assistant immediately chased after the figure while the owner rushed to Woohyun's side.

"Woohyun, are you okay?" the owner asked as he helped Woohyun back onto his feet.

"I'm fine," Woohyun assured him, despite the trickle of blood running down the side of his face.

The owner frowned.  He took out a handkerchief and pressed it against Woohyun's forehead to stop the bleeding.  "Come on, I'll take you to the hospital to get it looked at."

"It's not serious," insisted Woohyun.

"You got hurt while working here," said the owner.  "It's my responsibility."

The assistant returned to the scene to the owner and Woohyun debating about going to the hospital.  "Sorry," he said, interrupting them.  "I lost him."

The owner let out a disappointed sigh before turning back to look at Woohyun.  "Do you know who attacked you?"

Woohyun was quiet for a moment.  "He's just a disgruntled client from my previous job"

"We should report him to the police," the owner suggested.

"Ah, no, it's okay," said Woohyun.  "There's no need for that."


Sunggyu held Ren's hand as father and son hastily made their way through the hospital corridor.  The older man's face was a mask of concern.  He was on his way to the cafe when he received the phone call and had rushed all the way here.

As they neared the room, the door opened and Woohyun stepped out with a man by his side.  A slight frown appeared on Sunggyu's face when he noticed that the man had one arm around Woohyun's shoulder.  He shook his head, wiping out whatever thought he had and focused on the reason why he was there.  He looked at Woohyun and saw the small bandage on his forehead.

"Woohyun!" Ren called out as he rushed over to him.

Woohyun turned his head and saw Ren running towards him.  The child clung to his leg and looked up at him. 

"Is Woohyun okay?" Ren asked.

Woohyun crouched down to meet the child's eyes.  "I'm okay," he replied with a smile then glanced up at Sunggyu.  "Sorry for worrying you."

The owner looked at the pair and took a hint.  "You must be Sunggyu," he said.  "Sorry for calling you out.  I'm Kibum, the one who rang you.  Woohyun said you were busy and didn't want me to call you but he refused my offer to take him home and I didn't want him to go home alone in case that stalker is still lurking about."

Sunggyu's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at Woohyun.  "Stalker?"


He pulled up the collar his jacket and hurried through the deserted streets, only to be stopped by a figure up ahead.  He glared at the figure with hatred and drew out his sword concealed under his jacket.

"You!" he snarled when he recognised the face.

"I knew I'd find you here," mocked the figure.