My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 16

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

As Dongwoo exited the hospital, he noticed the back of two figures sitting on each end of the bench.  One of the figures stood up and walked away, disappearing beyond the hospital gates.  He looked at the remaining figure and approached the bench.

"Hoya, what are you doing out here?" Dongwoo asked as he sat down beside the man.

Hoya smiled at Dongwoo.  "Just out for some fresh air.  What are you doing out here?"

"Sunggyu's awake," Dongwoo happily informed him.

"That's good," replied Hoya, nonchalantly.  "I'm sick of babysitting."

Dongwoo smiled.  "You're a good man.  I never thought that you would be so willing to help out a stranger."

Hoya frowned a little at Dongwoo's evaluation of him.

"I thought that you'd be bearing a grudge towards him for taking away your employee," Dongwoo added.  "But you've proved me wrong."

"Well, what can I say?  I'm a nice person."


Despite the doctors orders, Sunggyu insisted that he was fine to go home the next day.  Having Woohyun by his side was the best medicine for his recovery.  Ren was more than happy that they were finally going home.

The taxi dropped the three of them off in front of their mansion.  Woohyun paused a moment to look at the place he now called home.  He was glad to be back.

The minute they walked into their bedroom, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun into his embrace.  Woohyun was startled by Sunggyu's sudden action.  His heart beat quickened when Sunggyu leaned in closer.  He closed his eyes when he felt Sunggyu kissing him so tenderly.

"I missed you so much," Sunggyu whispered as he trailed kisses down Woohyun's neck.

Woohyun jolted with shock.  Instinctively, he pushed Sunggyu away with one hand while the other grabbed his shirt to cover himself.  He immediately regretted pushing Sunggyu away.  He looked at Sunggyu.  He wanted to apologise to the older man but the shocked look on Sunggyu's face had him speechless.  He had hurt Sunggyu yet again.

"I'm sor-" Woohyun began but was cut off when Sunggyu walked over to him and grabbed him by the arms.

"Who was it?" Sunggyu demanded angrily.  "Who did that to you?"

It was only then that Woohyun realised Sunggyu had seen it.  The marks on his body.  A reminder of his betrayal to Sunggyu.  Woohyun shook his head unable to answer.

Seeing the pained expression on Woohyun's face, Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.  He could only imagine the pain and suffering Woohyun had endured.  "I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you.  I'm such a useless man after all."


Later that night when Woohyun was fast asleep, Sunggyu carefully climbed out of bed and stepped out of the bedroom to make a call.  He did not have to wait long before his call was answered.

"Sunggyu?" the voice answered sounding surprise. 

"I want to see you," said Sunggyu.  "Where are you?"