My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 6

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

"Nice place you got here," said Dongwoo as he took a seat at a table inside the cafe.  When Woohyun told him that he was working at a cafe, Dongwoo decided that he would pay his friend a visit.

"It's not mine," said Woohyun.  "I only work here."

"You look good in that uniform," Dongwoo commented as he gave Woohyun's black and white uniform the nod of approval.  "Though I don't understand why you have to work.  Isn't he rich?"

Woohyun gave a brief smile.  "I don't want to just be a burden," he replied.  "Besides, isn't it the same for you and Hoya?  He still lets you work there."

"That's because I like dancing.  And besides..." Dongwoo replied in a low voice.  "He's the only one I'm allowed to give a to."

The two chuckled.

"But listen," said Dongwoo, sounding a little serious.  "Thought I should let you know, one of your regular clients has been coming around a lot and asking for you, even after Hoya told him that you had quit.  He said he would pay any price and demanded to see you.  He got so annoying that Hoya had to kick him out.  Just giving you a heads up in case he tries to stalk you."

Woohyun remembered the incident at the supermarket but kept his silence.


Sunggyu let out a deep sigh as he scrunched up another sheet of paper.  He had barely written a page as he was unable to concentrate.  He was more focused at the clock on the wall than the work he was supposed to be doing.  Though he did not want Woohyun to work, he did not think that he had any right to stop him.  His thoughts were interrupted when he had a voice calling out too him.

"Daddy!" Ren called out as he ran into the study.  "Is it time to pick up Woohyun yet?"

Sunggyu glanced at the clock and immediately stood up.  Though Woohyun had said that he would be home for dinner and that there was no need for Sunggyu to come pick him up, Sunggyu decided to do so anyway.

"Let's go."


By the end of the night, after all the customers had left, Woohyun helped clean up the place along with the owner and his other worker.  Woohyun was wiping down the tables when he saw the owner carrying a small bin from behind the counter.

"Boss, did you need help with that?" Woohyun asked.

"No, it's fine," replied the owner as he headed for the back door.  "I was just going to empty it in the big bin out the back."

"I can do that," said Woohyun, taking the bin from the owner.  "After all, you're the boss."

"You don't have to call me boss, you know," the owner reminded him.  "Kibum's fine."


Woohyun exited the back door and found the big bin against the back wall of the alley where he began tipping the rubbish from the small bin into the larger one.  He was startled when he felt a pair of arms s around his waist.  He dropped the bin turned his head , only to feel a body pressed against him from behind.

"Woohyun, I really missed you," whispered the voice beside his ear.  "Won't you give me a ?"