My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 4

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Woohyun was surprised when Sunggyu pulled up into the car park, outside a supermarket.  "What are we doing here?"

Sunggyu gave him a smile.  "Shopping," the older man replied.  "We have a great big house with an empty fridge and cupboards.  We need to stock up."

Sunggyu stepped out of he car while Woohyun seemed a little hesitant.  It was broad daylight and he wondered if they should be seen together in public.

"Should I wait outside for you?"

"Why?" Sunggyu asked with furrowed brows.


Woohyun ended up joining Sunggyu in the supermarket.  Sunggyu pushed the trolley through the isles with Woohyun walking beside him.  They were supposed to do the grocery shopping but Woohyun noticed that Sunggyu was filling up the trolley with all sorts of snacks.  He wondered how often the older man did the shopping.

"Ren might like this," Sunggyu said as he placed another packet of sweets into the trolley before his eyes caught sight of something else that intrigued him.  "Oh, let's try this too."

Woohyun smiled.  It was funny to see a grown middle aged man reacting like a child.

As they turned into the next isle, they bumped into two women whose eyes lit up with surprise.  Woohyun figured that they were probably Sunggyu's fans since they recognised him.  They immediately approached Sunggyu telling how much they love him and his work, how dedicated of a fan they are for buying all his books and then asking for his autograph.  Their shrieks of excitement soon attracted attention from the other shoppers who gathered around to see what all the commotion was about.  Soon after, they were joined by a group of women, all thrilled to see their the famous writer.

Sunggyu obliged with their requests for his autograph in the hopes that they would leave and let him continue to do his shopping with Woohyun.  Woohyun.  Sunggyu glanced around but did not see the young man.  He tried to go look for him but found it impossible to break through the crowd surrounding him.


Woohyun pushed the trolley several isles down, away from the crowd.  He stopped in front of the vegetable section and let out a deep sigh.  He knew that this would happen.  He slowly pushed the trolley down the isle until he felt a hand grab his arm.  He stopped and turned around.  His eyes widened with shock.


Sunggyu had to force his way through the horde of woman with their relentless persistence.  He breathed a sigh of relief when a store manager came out to speak to the women, allowing him a chance to make his escape.  He searched through the isles for Woohyun, wondering where the younger man had gone.

When he turned into the last isle, he was met with the sight of a man holding onto Woohyun's arms.  Woohyun tried to pull away but the man was persistent.  Sunggyu's eyes narrowed in a glare when he recognised the man from the club.

A troubled look appeared on Woohyun's face.  "I'm sorry, I don't work there anymore," he said, trying to sound as polite as possible.

"That's a pity," said the man, still gripping Woohyun's arm.  "I really missed you."

The man leaned in closer but was abruptly interrupted when he felt someone grab him by the back of the neck and pulled him away.  "Hey!  What-"  The man's words came to a halt when he saw the angry glare on Sunggyu's face.

Without a word, Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun's hand and walked out the door.