My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 18

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

As Sunggyu pulled up outside the club, he noticed a long line of people waiting to get in.  The bouncer checked their invites one by one before allowing them inside.  Sunggyu decided that he did not have time to wait around.  He walked up to the front of the line with a clench fist.  He was in a hurry and would not take no for an answer.

"The boss isn't here," the bouncer informed him as he approached the front.

"Where is he?" Sunggyu asked coldly.

The bouncer shrugged.  "Said he had something to do and wouldn't be here tonight."

Sunggyu frowned.  "Is Dongwoo with him?"

"He's inside," replied the bouncer.

Sunggyu headed inside and the bouncer made no attempt to stop him.

Inside the club blaring with music, Sunggyu found Dongwoo dancing on stage with the rest of the dancers.  Sunggyu walked up to the stage and stood in front of Dongwoo, who was surprised to see the older man there.

"I need to talk to you," said Sunggyu.

Dongwoo nodded and got off the stage.

Dongwoo joined Sunggyu at a corner table, away from the crowd.  From the serious look on Sunggyu's face, Dongwoo could not help but wonder if something had happened.

"Is...is everything alright?" Dongwoo asked hesitantly.

"That client that you said was stalking Woohyun, who is he and where can I find him?" Sunggyu asked.

Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu.  He wondered if Sunggyu had found out what had happened with Woohyun.  He contemplated whether or not to tell him, fearing what Sunggyu might do.

"I would slaughter whoever it is.  And so would he."

Dongwoo recalled Hoya's words and looked at Sunggyu.  He did not take Hoya's words seriously but now looking at the burning rage in Sunggyu's eyes, he could not help but wonder if perhaps Sunggyu was capable of such a thing.  The man beside him was far from the clumsy looking writer when they first met.

"Tell me," Sunggyu said in a demanding tone.

"What are you going to do?" Dongwoo asked, a little worried.

Sunggyu's eyes narrowed into a glare.  "Make him pay for what he did to Woohyun."

Dongwoo seemed surprised that Sunggyu sounded so sure of himself.  He, too, had suspected that man but Woohyun had said that he did not know who had attacked him.

"He's the CEO of Kang Finance Corporation," Dongwoo finally replied.   


Sunggyu parked his car and quietly made his way inside the mansion.  When he arrived at their bedroom, he noticed that the door was left ajar.  Perhaps Woohyun had woken up in the middle of the night.  He pushed the door open and glanced over at the bed, expecting to see Woohyun, however he was greeted with the sight of an empty bed.  His concern grew when he saw the messy state of the bed with the covers and pillows on the floor.

He checked the bathroom but found it empty.  He rushed to check Woohyun's bedroom but there was no sign of him.  "Woohyun!" he called out, hoping that Woohyun would answer.  "Where are you?"

He decided to try Ren's room.  He opened the child's bedroom door and stepped inside.  He froze in shock.  Not only was Woohyun missing but so was his son.


Sunggyu immediately rushed back outside and got into his car.  He started the engine and rushed through the front gates, only to be stopped by a car blocking his path.  He beeped the horn frantically to get the driver to move away but the car remained where it was.  Sunggyu continued beeping until he saw the driver step out of the car.

"Where do you intend to go?" Hoya asked.

"That client of yours, I'll kill him!" said Sunggyu.  "Now, get out of my way!"

"You're too late for late," said Hoya.  "That Kang Se Jun, they pulled his body out of the river four days ago.  If you're looking for him, try the morgue."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update.  Bought a new camera recently so was busy taking photos of my bjds.