My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 11

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Woohyun regained consciousness some time later to find himself unable to see.  He realised that his eyes were blindfolded and he was gagged.  He was unable to call for help even if he wanted to.  He tried to struggle against the ropes that bound his arms and legs but he found that his body could not move.  Despite his efforts, he found that he had no strength to even lift a finger.  Whatever drugs they gave him, had him incapacitated.  There was nothing he could do but wait for this ordeal would be over soon.

The silence was interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching near.  Woohyun's heartbeat quickened with each step.  He resigned himself to his fate and prepared himself for the worst.  His only wished that he could see Sunggyu one last time.

He was startled when he felt a hand caress the side of his face.  Seconds later, his gagged was removed from his mouth.  Before he could even utter a word, he felt a finger trace his lips.  Who was this person?  He was not given a chance to think before his mouth was forced open and a rough kiss claimed his lips.

He did not want this.  He tried to fight it but the drugs rendered him useless.  He lay there, letting the person do as they pleased as the tears soaked the blindfold covering his eyes.

Woohyun was given a moment of relief when the person finally broke away from the kiss.  But it was short lived when he found himself stripped off his clothing.  He was then forced up onto his feet with the person holding onto him.  Like a lifeless doll he was then pulled down into a sitting position.  He froze in fear.


At the end of the night, the owner locked up the cafe and got into his car.  He was driving along the road when he passed by a park and noticed a figure slumped on a bench.  When he caught sight of the figure's face, he immediately pulled over.  He got out of the car and rushed over to the bench.

He gasped in shock when he saw the figure's dishevelled state.  It did not take a genius to figure out what had happened.  "Woohyun," he called out softly as he shook him gently by the shoulder.

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes.  He tried to focus on the person standing before him.  It took a moment before he finally recognised the face.

"Are you alright?" the owner asked with concern.  "What are you doing out here?"

Woohyun opened his mouth to speak but no words came out.  Tears welled up in his eyes.

The owner took off his jacket and draped it over Woohyun's shoulders.  "Come on, let's get you home."

Woohyun shook his head.  "I...I can't go back," he cried.  "I have no right."