My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 2

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Sunggyu glanced down at Ren who looked up at him with the biggest smile on his face.  The child seemed to be in a good mood as he walked in between his father and Woohyun while holding onto their hands on either side of him.  Woohyun looked at the child and smiled before he glanced up at the older man and was surprised when their eyes met.  When he saw the warm smile on Sunggyu's face, Woohyun could not help but to smile in return.

Their moment of silent understanding was interrupted when they heard bangs echoing in the sky.  Ren's pace came to a halt.  They both turned their heads and looked up to see colourful lights brightening up the night sky.

"Daddy, fireworks!" Ren pointed out with excitement.

From the eager look on the child's face, Sunggyu knew what Ren was hinting at.  "Shall we go and have a closer look?"


Ren's eyes lit up with excitement upon seeing the crowd.  There were games and rides and stalls selling food.  The place was crowded with people while the fireworks continued high up in the sky.  When Ren's eyes caught sight of the bumper cars, he pulled the two men towards it.  Sunggyu let out a small sigh knowing what the child wanted.

"Daddy, can we play this?" Ren asked with hopeful pleading eyes.

Sunggyu was not a fan of rides but he did not want to disappoint his son, who seemed all too eager to get on.  "Why don't you and Woohyun go play?" he suggested, glancing at Woohyun.  "I'll wait here."

Woohyun looked at Woohyun and recalled that the older man was not too good with rides.  "Come on, Ren, we'll go play then."


By the end of the night, Ren had fallen asleep from exhaustion.  Sunggyu carried the child in his arms as they walked back to their car.  Woohyun walked quietly beside them.

"Thank you," said Sunggyu.  "If you weren't here, I don't think I would have survived those rides."

Woohyun smiled.  "I had fun too."

Sunggyu suddenly halted in his steps, causing Woohyun to do the same.  Before Woohyun could ask what was wrong, Sunggyu managed to free one hand and reached for his hand.  Woohyun jolted with surprise and glanced at their surroundings in fear that someone might see.  It wasn't that he disliked the older man's touch, but they were out in public and he was concerned for Sunggyu's reputation.

"It's fine," Sunggyu reassured as he gripped Woohyun's hand with no intention of letting go.  "There's no one around."

Woohyun held on tight.  It was no use resisting.  He loved this man.


After tucking Ren in bed, Sunggyu went to Woohyun's room to check on him but noticed that the door was closed.  He figured that Woohyun must be tired.  It was late and he did not want to disturb him so he went next door to his own room.


Woohyun turned off the tap and stepped out of the shower.  He stood and stared at his reflection in the mirror for a moment in silent contemplation.


Sunggyu had just taken off his shirt when he heard a knock at his door.  He figured that it could only be Woohyun.  He opened the door and saw Woohyun standing there in a white bathrobe with hair still dripping wet.  Before Sunggyu could even speak a word, he was taken by surprise when Woohyun leapt forward and kissed him.  

Sunggyu was startled for a brief moment before he sank into the passionate kiss.  He wrapped his arms around Woohyun's waist and pulled him close.  He held Woohyun's face with both hands and tasted every inch of the younger one's mouth.  Woohyun closed his eyes and indulged in the moment.

Their lips remained locked in a passionate kiss as they steered towards the bed.  Woohyun lay down and wrapped his arms around the man on top of him.  He jolted with shock when he felt the scar on Sunggyu's back.  The scar from that time.  It was all his fault that Sunggyu had to suffer and he blamed himself.

Sunggyu noticed the pained expression on Woohyun's face.  He felt Woohyun's hands on his back and knew what the younger man was thinking.

"I'm sorry," Woohyun apologised, eyes b with tears.  "I-"

Sunggyu silenced Woohyun with a kiss.  "The only tears I want to see from you are tears of joy."

"Am I allowed to love you?" Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu smiled.  "I wish for nothing else."  

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

For those wondering the posters scans from cds, magazines and poster and some are screen captures from videos which I then edit in photoshop.