My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 13

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

When the owner headed out to the cafe later that day, Woohyun decided that he could not stay any longer.  He was grateful that the owner had let him stay the night but he had troubled the man long enough.  He did not want to impose on the owner any further.

He climbed out of bed and passed by a mirror on the wall.  He caught sight of his reflection, looking worse for wear.  Several buttons were missing from his shirt which exposed the marks on his skin.  Recalling how they got there, made his stomach turn.  He clutched at his shirt to hide them away.

Leaving a quick hand written note thanking the owner, he walked out the door.

He walked aimlessly through the streets, not knowing where to go.  He could not go back to the mansion.  Not after what had happened.  He felt like he had betrayed Sunggyu.  He only had one other place to turn to.

He stood outside the apartment and contemplated a moment before pressing the buzzer.  He waited.  There was no answer.  He smiled bitterly.  He was definitely down on his luck.  With nowhere else to go, he leaned back against the door and slumped to the ground, waiting for his friend to return.

"Woohyun?"

He raised his head when he heard his name, relief to see Dongwoo standing before him.

"Am I glad to see you!" Dongwoo exclaimed.  "Where have you been?  Do you know that-"  His words came to a halt when he caught sight of Woohyun's dishevelled clothing.  "What happened?"

Woohyun looked at his friend with a solemn look.

They had been friends long enough for Dongwoo to read Woohyun's expression.  Dongwoo's eyes narrowed with concern and anger.  "Who did this to you?"

Woohyun shook his head.  "I was drugged and blindfolded,' he replied. before forcing a smile on his face.  "It's no big deal, really, considering what I used to do.  Plus, I'm not a girl so there's-"

Dongwoo wrapped his arms around Woohyun and hugged him tight.  He knew that Woohyun was trying to put on a brave face.  It hurt him to see his friend suffering.  "It's alright to let it out."

Hearing Dongwoo's words, Woohyun finally broke down and cried.


Woohyun cried himself to sleep and Dongwoo did not want to wake him.  He carefully closed the bedroom door and stepped outside to make a call.

"I've found him," said Dongwoo.

"Good," said the voice on the other line.  "Did you tell him yet?"

A slight frown appeared on Dongwoo's face.  "I couldn't."

"Why not?"

There moment of silence before Dongwoo spoke again.  "Woohyun was attacked.  They drugged him."

The line was quiet as if the voice knew the true meaning of Dongwoo's words.  "Who was it?"

"He doesn't know," said Dongwoo.  "But I can think of one person."