My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 12

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Sunggyu lost tack of time as he drove around, hoping to find Woohyun.  He had tried to call the young man numerous times but his calls were left unanswered.  There was no way Woohyun would not answer his calls unless he was in some kind of trouble.  Sunggyu feared the worst.

He glanced in the rearview mirror to check on the sleeping child in the back seat as he continued to drive on.  Passing by a busy street, he saw two figures walking out from a club.  After a quick exchange of words with the bouncer, they headed down the street where their car was parked nearby.  

Hoya started the car engine but just as he was about to pull out onto the road, a car stopped in front of him, blocking him off.  He cursed at the maniac who couldn't drive until he saw Sunggyu get out of the car.  He wound down the window as Sunggyu came up to him and noticed the sleeping child in the back seat.

"Mr Kim, isn't it a bit late to be taking your kid out for a drive?" Hoya asked.  "What can I do for you?"

Sunggyu glared at him.  "I'm not here for you," he told Hoya before casting his attention on the passenger beside him.  "Dongwoo, I know you're Woohyun's best friend.  I just wanted to ask if you know where Woohyun is?"

Dongwoo seemed surprised and shook his head.  He thought that his friend would be happily living in his new mansion.  "I haven't seen him.  Why?  What's happened?"

Sunggyu frowned.  Even his last hope was gone.  "I haven't been able to contact him all night.  If you hear from him, can you please let me know."

"Woohyun's missing?"  Dongwoo's eyes lit up as if he'd just remembered something.  "Could it be that stalker?  We should go to the police."

A frown appeared on Sunggyu's face as he glanced at Hoya.  Neither said a word.  With a slightly annoyed look upon his face, Sunggyu returned to his car and drove off.  Hoya started to pull out onto the road when he heard a loud bang.  Both Hoya and Dongwoo looked up ahead.  Their eyes widened in horror.


It was morning when Woohyun opened his eyes.  He found himself in an unfamiliar bed.  Just as he wondered where he was, he heard a knock on the door.  He saw the owner stepping into the room with a tray of food.  The owner seemed pleased to see Woohyun awake.

"How are you feeling?" the owner asked.  "You must be hungry.  Here, eat up."  He set the tray down on the bedside table beside Woohyun.

Woohyun lowered his head.  "I'm sorry for bothering you."

"Don't say that," said the owner.

There was a moment of silence as they both recalled the incident from last night.  The owner contemplated whether or not he should bring up the subject but was afraid that it would trouble Woohyun.

"Um, what about the cafe?" Woohyun asked, realising that it was past opening time and the owner was here with him.

"It's alright," the owner assured him.  "Jonghyun said he'll take care of it."

Woohyun nodded in acknowledgement  Another moment of awkward silence hung between them until the owner decided that he could no longer hold back.
"Woohyun," the owner began.  "Do you...want to tell me what happened?  Who did this to you?"

Judging from the owner's words, Woohyun could tell that the owner knew.  He lowered his head as if he were ashamed of himself.  "I don't know."


A fisherman was out on his fishing boat when he noticed something floating in the water.  Curious, he approached closer for a better look.  His eyes widened in horror when he realised what it was.