My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 1

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

He stood and stared in awe at the grand mansion in front of him while the movers unloaded the furniture from the trucks and brought them inside.  Moving from one mansion to an even larger mansion was something that he never imagined he would be doing in this life time.  He knew the man was rich, after all, he was a famous novelist known for his tragic love stories but he wondered if the place was too much for three people.

"What's wrong?" a voice asked.  "You don't like it?"

He jolted out from the trance he was in and glanced at the older man standing beside him.  "For someone who doesn't even have a home, anything is good for me," he replied with a smile.

The older man reached over and grabbed his hand.  "This is your home."

He smiled at the older man's words.  He knew that the older man meant what he said, just like his feelings.  Their moment was interrupted when he felt a smaller hand grabbing onto him.

"Woohyun, let's go see our rooms," said the child, eagerly pulling onto the boy beside him.

"Be careful, Ren," the older man called out.  "Don't run too fast."

"Yes, daddy," the child replied as he led Woohyun inside.

The older man was about to follow them inside when he saw one of the movers approaching his way.  He saw the mover holding onto some documents and figured that he needed to sign them.

"Mr Kim, it's all done," announced the mover.  "We'll just need your signature here please."

"Sure."  He signed the papers and thanked the movers before making his way inside their new home.


Woohyun gasped the minute he stepped inside the large room filled with toys and games.  The room looked more like a toy store than anything else.  Ren's eyes lit up with excitement as he rushed to try out the toys while Woohyun glanced around the place.  A large flat screen tv hung on the wall connected to a gaming console and dvd player.  There were tables and chairs, bean bags and sofas but Woohyun noticed that there was no bed.  He wondered where the child was supposed to sleep at night.

"Look, Woohyun," said Ren, showing off the toys in his arms.  "Daddy bought so many new toys."

Woohyun smiled.  "Your daddy really loves you, doesn't he?"

"Daddy says he loves you too," said the child.  "When are you going to marry daddy?"

Woohyun was taken aback by the child's question and did not know how to respond.

The child pouted.  "Do you not like daddy?"

"You know I do," Woohyun replied.

The child furrowed his brow in slight confusion.  "Then why don't you marry daddy?" he asked.  "Daddy says he asked you to marry him and he's waiting for your answer.  He asked me if I liked you and I said yes because Woohyun is nice and plays with me and I want you to be my new mummy."

Hearing the child's words brought a brief smile to Woohyun's face.  "I love your daddy so much that it scares me."

"Daddy's not scary," said the child.

Woohyun looked at Ren, wondering why he was revealing all his thoughts and worries to a child.  "It's not that I'm scared of him.  Your daddy is a renowned writer.  He's rich and famous and I'm...nothing really.  I'm scared that one day he won't like me anymore.  When that day ever comes, I don't know what I would do."

The child dropped his toys on the floor and spread out his arms as far as he could.  "But daddy says he loves you this much."

Woohyun had to chuckle at the child's action.

Outside the door, the older man let out a sigh after hearing Woohyun's words.  He waited several minutes before he stepped inside the room.  "I see you found the playroom."

"Playroom?" Woohyun asked with surprise.  "This isn't Ren's bedroom?"

"I don't think he would be getting any sleep if I let him stay in here all day long," said the older man with a smile.  "Come on, the fridge is empty so we're going out for dinner."


The two trucks drove along the road while one of the passengers took out his phone and dialled a number.  He did not have to wait long before his call was answered.  "I have the new address," he informed.  "It's a pretty fancy mansion.  You should see it."