My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Final

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Woohyun awoke with a startled shock.  He immediately sat up but grimaced from the pain on his body.  It took him a few seconds longer to realise that he was in his own bedroom.  He turned his head to see Sunggyu by his bedside.

"Where's Ren?" Woohyun asked with concern.

"He's fine," Sunggyu assured him.

Woohyun breathed a sigh of relief.  There was a moment of silence as Woohyun recalled what had happened.  The face of his attacker flashed before his eyes.  He shut his eyes, wanting to forgetting it all.

Seeing the troubled look on Woohyun face, Sunggyu wrapped his arms around him and held him tight.  "It's okay.  You're safe now."

Woohyun held onto the older man.  "This is all my fault.  I'm sorry for getting Ren involved.  I-"

Sunggyu hushed him with a gentle kiss.  "It's not your fault, okay?"

Woohyun stared at the older man for a moment before nodding his head in acknowledgement.

Sunggyu smiled and reached his hand into his pocket to retrieve a small gift box.  He opened the box and showed it to Woohyun, whose eyes widened in surprise.  Sunggyu took the gold ring from the box and reached for Woohyun's left hand.  Woohyun did not object when Sunggyu slid the ring on his finger.  He could not believe that even after everything that had happened, Sunggyu still wanted him.

Sunggyu smiled and leaned and kissed Woohyun tenderly.  "This means that you're mine forever."


To celebrate Woohyun's recovery, Sunggyuu took Woohyun and Ren out to dinner at a fancy restaurant.  When the waiter brought out their lobsters, Woohyun and Ren's eyes lit up with excitement.  While Woohyun was busy helping Ren with his lobster, Sunggyu caught sight of a familiar face heading to the restroom.


Hoya washed his hands and glanced at himself in the mirror to adjust his tie when he noticed the figure standing behind him.  He smiled and turned around to face the man.  "What can I do for you, Mr Kim?"

Without warning, Sunggyu landed a fist against Hoya's jaw.  Hoya hardly seemed surprised by Sunggyu's action.  He simply took the punch and then adjusted himself.

"That's for knocking me out that night," said Sunggyu.  "But I still have to say thank you.  You saved Woohyun and Ren."

Hoya smiled.  "There's no need to thank me.  I didn't do anything," he said.  "Besides, Woohyun's finally found himself a rich man to take care of him.  I don't want you to go and mess it up for him so just stay as the writer you are now, Mr Kim."


The next day, when all the parents had picked up their children and his assistant had left for the day, Sungjong grabbed his jacket and headed for the door.  Surprisingly the door opened and a man in a fine suit stepped in.

"What can I help you with?" Sungjong asked.

The man smiled.  "Thought I'd personally come to say thank you for a job well done.  You really live up to your reputation," he said and handed over a large envelope.  "Here's the rest of your payment."

Sungjong took the envelope and smirked.  "I don't know why you came to me when you could have done it yourself."

The man feigned innocence.  "I'm just the owner of a club."

Sungjong looked at him.  "I know who you are."

 

 

 

 

The End.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

Thanks for reading.

Who managed to work it all out?