My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 19

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Woohyun opened his eyes to find himself lying on the cold hard ground of what looked like an old warehouse.  He  turned his head to the side and caught sight of an unconscious Ren, slumped in the corner of the place.  Woohyun panicked and wondered if the child was injured.  He tried to get up but realised that he could not move.  His arms and feet were bound by rope and he was surrounded by a group of men.  Amongst them, he recognised two faces.

"Why?" Woohyun asked in despair, unable to believe the face staring back at him.  He never thought that the one who came to his aid When he was at his lowest, was in fact the perpetrator.

The leader of the group narrowed his eyes.  "You have yet to pay the debt you owe us or did you think that my brother's death meant that you were free from it?  It doesn't work that way but since you owe us so much, I'll let you pay the interest with your body.  After all, that's all you're good for."

With a nod from the man's head, the group of men approached Woohyun.  They looked like a pack of hungry wolves eyeing their prey.  Woohyun struggled in vain as they punched and kicked him until he could no longer move.  He lay there like as they began to defile his body.

Leaving their men to have their fun, the leader and his bodyguard headed for the door.  Just as the leader set foot out the door, a blade cut across the air, aiming for his throat.  However the bodyguard was quick to pull the leader back to avoid the otherwise lethal attack.  The bodyguard drew out his own sword and attacked the masked figure.

The sound of swords clashing interrupted the men who quickly gathered to protect their boss.  Despite being outnumbered, the masked figure was undeterred.  He blocked the bodyguard's sword with his own.  While their swords were locked together in a battle of strength, the masked figure pulled out a gun with his left hand and fired it at the group of men.  His shots were deadly accurate, knocking down several of the men who tried to interfer.  When his bullets ran out, he tossed the empty gun aside and slaughtered the remaining ones without mercy.

"Who are you?" the bodyguard asked, realising the masked figure was a force to be reckoned with.

The masked figure remained silent.  He continued his attack, attempting to finish off the bodyguard and his leader.  Like a killing machine, every attack aimed to kill.

The bodyguard was able to hold his own against the masked figure but he did not know for how much longer.  He urged the leader to leave while he tried to hold off the masked figure.  Realising that the leader was planning to escape, the masked figure charged at him.  He plunged his blade into the leader's back.  In an instant, the bodyguard rushed over and covered for his leader, allowing the blade to plunge straight through him.

"Jonghyun!" the leader shouted out.

Blood gushed out from the bodyguard's back as the masked figure pulled out his sword.  With no concern for his own well being, the bodyguard urged the leader to run but before the leader had a chance to do so, the masked figure advanced on him and struck him down without hesitation.

For a brief moment. the masked figure stood and surveyed the bloody mess which he had created.  He then glanced over at Woohyun and Ren, both unconscious.  He let out a sigh.  After all these years of trying to forget his past, it still came back to haunt him.  Once a killer, always a killer.