My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2 - Chapter 15

My Daddy's Lover Is A Troublemaker 2

Woohyun ran as fast as he could through the dark streets.  Pain and anguish overflowed within him as he tried to hold back the tears.  How could he be so selfish to make Sunggyu worry about him?  It was all his fault that Sunggyu had to suffer.  The tears strolled down his face as he continued on ahead.

By the time he reached the hospital, he was out of breath but he could not afford to stop.  He rushed through the floors, searching frantically until he came to the room.  He paused a moment as if to prepare himself before he slowly reached for the door handle and pushed the door open.

At the sound of the door opening, Hoya turned his head and saw Woohyun stepping inside.  When Ren caught sight of Woohyun at the door, he immediately ran over to him.  Woohyun crouched down to hug the child who buried his face into his chest and cried.

"I'm so sorry," Woohyun apologised while comforting the crying child.

"Daddy won't wake up," Ren cried.  "Can you wake him up so we can go home?"

Woohyun held Ren's hand and walked over to the bed.  He could not stop his tears as he looked at Sunggyu lying on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head.  He reached for the older man's hand and clutched it tight.

"Sunggyu," Woohyun whispered in a soft voice while the child looked on with much anticipation.  "I'm so sorry."

Hoya watched silently from the back of the room.  He sighed at Woohyun and Ren's futile attempt to wake Sunggyu.  Leaving them to continue, to quietly walked out of the room to find Dongwoo standing outside the door.

"Sorry," Dongwoo apologised.  "He overheard our conversation."

"It's fine," said Hoya.  "At least Sunggyu won't have to keep looking for him.  What a troublesome pair they are."  He let out a sigh before his eyes caught sight of something.  "I'll be right back."

Before Dongwoo could even ask where he was going, Hoya started down the corridor and disappeared around the corner.


No matter how much he pleaded, Sunggyu remained unresponsive.  Filled with despair, Woohyun buried his face into the older man's chest as his tears continued to flow.

"Please, open your eyes," Woohyun pleaded.  "Didn't you ask me to marry you?  I haven't even answered you yet.  Don't you want to hear my answer?  Open your eyes and I'll tell you my answer."

Woohyun gasped in surprise when he felt the older man's hand twitch.  "Sunggyu?"

Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes.  A weak smile spread across his face when he saw Woohyun's face.  "What is your answer?"

Woohyun and Ren's eyes lit up with joy as they hugged the older man who smiled at them both and returned the embrace.

"Will you marry me?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun nodded through tears of joy.  "Yes."


Hoya exited the hospital and stepped out into the night.  He saw a figure sitting on a bench, looking up at the sky as if admiring the night view.  He walked over to the bench and sat down on one end.  The figure did not seem bothered by his presence.  He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash and placed it down on the bench.  seconds later, the figure took the cash and counted it before a smile appeared on his lips.