twenty seven.

spilled ink

“Yoona, I want to talk to you about something.” Seohyun says after they finish eating, and Yoona nods. “We’ll be going ahead!” She then picks up her tray and proceeds to place it on the dishwashing area. “Is it alright if we talk to the library? I think we’re both comfortable there.”

 

Yoona chuckles and links her arms with the girl. “Alright, it’s a bit quieter there as well. We’ll never know when strange people would appear if we simply talk at the classroom.” Somehow, Yoona has gotten a hint on what they’re going to discuss. Seohyun can plainly ask her when they were at the cafeteria but it seems like it’s something that involves the two of them only.

 

They take a seat where there are less people, and Seohyun heaves a sigh. “So, this is awkward.” She laughs lightly. “But yeah, Yixing rejected me. Just when I thought we were getting to know each other.” Yoona can trace the sadness in her voice and kind of feels sorry to the girl. “It’s my first time to fall for a boy, you know that. But it’s okay! He’s just a boy, I’m Seohyun!”

 

Despite the problem that the girl is facing, Seohyun seems to still be happy and that makes Yoona feel relieved. With the both of them getting involved with Yixing, she thought that it’s the end of them but thankfully, their bond is too strong to be broken. “I’m sorry to hear that, Seo.”

 

Seohyun smiles as she takes Yoona’s hand. “Yoona, do you truly like Yixing?” With that one question, she sees the slight change on Yoona’s face and she seems kind of confused. “Be honest with me, Yoong. You’re no good in lying.”

 

Yoona laughs softly as she shakes her head. “You really know me well, Seo.” She shrugs as she smiles. “I… really don’t know, Seo. How do you know when you’re starting to like someone?” She gently asks, as she looks at the girl.

 

“I’m not really the best person to ask that since I have just figured it out recently.” Seohyun giggles. “But I’ll tell you how I felt. At first, you start to get nervous when he’s around and you tend to get shy. But as time passes by and the two of you get closer, you feel more comfortable and safe when you’re with him and his existence simply makes you like the luckiest girl in the world.”

 

“It doesn’t matter with me if you like him, really. We can’t choose the person that we fall in love with, Yoong.” Seohyun says as she pats Yoona’s hand. “I know it is not your intention to be close with Yixing but I’m really happy because I became friends with him through you. But yeah, I guess things don’t go the way we want them to sometimes.”

 

To be honest, Yoona still doesn’t know what her feelings are for the boy. Does she like him or is he just a friend? She’s never the girl who falls easily and Yixing being around her makes her more confused as time passes by. “I really don’t know, Seo. I’ll give it some time.”

 

Seohyun nods, knowing that her friend might still find everything strange since she hasn’t fallen in love yet. She smiles and ruffles Yoona’s hair. “You’ll love the feeling of being in love, Yoong. When someone makes your heart beat fast and at the same time you’re comfortable around him, don’t let him go.”

 

Yoona smiles and chuckles, as she looks at Seohyun. “Ah, you’ve really grown up well Seo.” She then glances at the wall clock and stands up abruptly. “We’re going to be late for our next class!” She exclaims, and Seohyun stands up as well. They both rushed off to their room, panting when they finally arrived.

 

“Oh my gosh, we’re not late!” Seohyun cries out as she takes a seat on her chair. She then looks at her friends who seem to be in shock. “What happened to you guys?”

 

Upon hearing Seohyun’s question, Yoona turns around and sees that her friends are eyeing two persons who are looking like tomatoes due to embarrassment. “Oh, what happened Baek and Irene? Are you two finally together?” She jokingly says and she notices that her friends slowly nod. She gasps loudly and points accusingly at the two. “I knew it!”

 

“During Valentine’s Day.” Baekhyun simply says, still red because he’s shy. “Ah, it’s no big deal! You all knew that we’re going to be together anyway!” He whines, as he leans his head on Irene’s shoulder. “Irene help me!”

 

Irene rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms in front of his chest with a teasing smile. “Baekhyun was the first one who confessed. He took me to the coffee shop that we always go to and –“ She looks at Baekhyun who is now seated properly, glaring at her. “asked me to be his girlfriend.”

 

The gang still seems to be on a daze as they can’t believe that the two are finally together. After a few more moments, laughter can be heard and they are all holding unto their stomachs.

 

“I knew it! We all knew this is going to happen!” Victoria shouts as she slaps Shin Hye’s arm, who is currently busy wiping her happy tears. “Treat us!”

 

Before the couple can even bicker, their teacher came and they all return to their seats. Yoona laughs quietly as she sends a wink to the two before turning her attention to their homeroom teacher.

 

A/N:

The story’s ending too soon and I think I need to write a book two for this pmsl