twenty.

spilled ink

“It’s finally Christmas break!” Jessica squeals and everyone chuckles. “Where are you going this year guys?” She asks as she takes a bite of her pizza. Today, Yoona’s and Yixing’s friends decided to gather since they got closer during their sports fest.

 

“We’ll be staying home for this year.” Joonmyun says as Jimin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Shin Hye nods. “Ah, I can see the members of the home gang!”

 

“We’ll be going back to China, but we’ll spend Christmas Eve here so I won’t be left behind to our party!” Victoria says, as she leans on Irene’s shoulders. “Irene decided to tag along with her family this year too! We’ll send our pictures while we’re on our two-week vacation!”

 

Shin Hye pouts, as she looks at the others with envy in her eyes. “I’m so jealous! We decided to just have our relatives visit us this year for a change.”

 

“My parents came to a decision that we should visit Busan this year.” Jessica says. “I really don’t know what we’re going to do there for a week!” She complains, making Yoona laugh.

 

“I’ll be going to Osaka to visit my grandparents this year. Do you want to come?” Yoona says while looking at Jessica who seems to be more than excited. “But I’ll be back after two weeks and will surely not miss the party!”

 

“I think I’ll have to go ahead of you since my parents are leaving after Christmas.” Jessica sighs. “I’ll have to pass this time.”

 

Everyone nods as the two finishes their conversation. “Oh, I’ll be leaving tomorrow morning so if you ever have plans, I’ll have to pass.” She pouts, not wanting to miss any of their hangouts.

 

“We’ll be leaving in the morning too!” Irene exclaims while clapping her hands.

 

Sehun then smiles widely as he comes up with a bright idea. “What if we send them to the airport altogether? It’ll not be too early in the morning right?” He says, and everyone agrees because for the first time, Sehun actually thought of a decent plan.

 

“We have to be at the airport at 10 in the morning.” Yoona says and Victoria nods, since they both have the same check-in time. “Let’s just meet at Gate 1 of our subdivision at 9 am! Whoever will be late has to shoulder the food expenses in our party!”

 

Jessica sighs for the nth time, making Yoona chuckle. “I feel nervous for my wallet.”

 

*

 

“Yoona, do you really have to go?” Jessica says as she clings to Yoona’s arm. The latter rolls her eyes, as she tries to get rid of the latter. “Who am I going to annoy for two weeks? Where am I going to have my sleepovers?”

 

“Jess, you have Baek and Joonmyun to annoy and Shin Hye as your new sleepover buddy.” She chuckles. “Anyway, it’s just for two weeks! It’s not like I’ll be gone forever.”

 

Jessica stomps her feet as she continues to make a pouty face at Yoona. “Be sure to take a photo of your handsome half-Japanese cousins for me okay!” She says, and Yoona nods.

 

“Jess, I really have to go.” Yoona mutters as she tries to cover her face from the weird looks she is getting from other people. “Damn it Jess! Stop clinging on my leg like a koala!”

 

Jessica hastily gets up from her position and crosses her arms. “Have a safe trip, idiot. Don’t get lost again!” She says in a teasing manner, making Yoona hit her arm lightly. “And don’t make your parents think you’ve gone home to South Korea after you get lost at the subway station!

 

“Yes, yes. Stupid-er Jess.” Yoona grins and hugs Jessica tightly. “This surely is weird but I think I’m going to miss your annoying face and voice.”

 

“Cheesy Yoong!” Jessica chuckles. “Alright, Vic and Irene are waiting for you. See you soon!”

 

Yoona waves her hands, and Jessica does the same. She then looks at their other friends and chuckles at their sleepy faces. “Go home and sleep more. We’ll be back soon!”

 

Before she can even go to the check-in area, her gaze meets with Yixing’s, who has a small smile on his face. He mutters ‘go safely’ and she nods, ignoring the loud thumping of her heart.

 

*

A/N’s

I’m really sorry for the crappy update! There surely are little Yoong x Yixing interactions but you’ll surely love the succeeding chapters!