two.

spilled ink

 

“Yoona, did you the get the Physics book that has the solution for these problems?” Joohyun asks Yoona, who is currently solving for the cases that are given to them as their homework. “These damned problems just got more complicated after reading for the nth time.”

 

Yoona chuckles, and closes her notebook. They still have until Friday to finish the said work, but the both of them decides to finish it early. “Mr. Kang really needs to chill in giving these, to be honest. He’s the most savage teacher, well, after Mrs. Lee that is.” She shakes her head, after finally deciding to stand up.

 

“And oh, can you please get a dictionary too? I am going to do my essay for English, and I really need help.” Seohyun sighs, and massages her forehead. “You’re lucky that you got one school work off your back.”

 

“I managed to escape that but I write essays most of the times even when I’m out of the classroom.” Yoona snickers. “You know, journalism thingy.” Seohyun chuckles, as Yoona excuses herself to get the books that are requested by Seohyun.

 

On the other side of the library, Yixing sneakily looks at Seohyun who is now alone. He thinks that it is now his chance to talk to her so he takes a step forward, but unfortunately bumps into someone. He hears books falling, and turns to look at the girl in front of me.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry! I wasn’t looking!” He whispers, and helps the girl gather the books. He recognizes her as the girl with Seohyun, and sees this opportunity so he can finally talk to the girl of her dreams. “You know, Seohyun—“

 

“You’ve been peeking at Seohyun for awhile now. Are you interested in her or something?” The girl gives him a sly smile, and he is caught off-guard. Is he that obvious? “I don’t think Seohyun is interested in boys. I mean, I’ve never seen her get giddy because of a boy.”

 

Yixing doesn’t know if he should be happy that his crush does not have any boy she likes right now or he should be sad because she is not interested at anyone “for the mean time”. Before he can ask the latter about Seohyun, she is gone and is sitting across Seohyun.

He walks towards Joongki, who is currently doing the paperwork for Science that is due on Wednesday. “What is the name of the girl that is with Seohyun again? All I know is that she’s hella smart and is kind of famous too.” He asks, as he sits across Joongki. The latter looks where the two are sitting at, and widens his eyes.

 

“Im freaking Yoona. She’s freakishly smart, how can you forget her name? I mean, she tops every subject and her name’s always in the list!” Joongki’s voice rises and the librarian glares at them. He throws an apologetic look to the old lady, before looking back to Yixing. “Are you now interested in her?”

 

“Hell no!” He covers his mouth, and thanks all the holy that the librarian didn’t hear him. “Seohyun still got my heart. I just happened to have a little chat with her awhile ago and man, she’s quite intriguing.” Joongki is shocked, and Yixing immediately knows what’s going on in his head. “She’s not my type.”

 

Joongki rolls his eyes, and playfully throws a chunk of paper to Yixing. “You really are dumb. That is Im Yoona we’re talking about. She’s the unreachable star of this school, the only swan in the pond of ducks, and the dream girl of almost everyone in this campus.” He sighs dreamily, and Yixing is just so done with him.

 

“Whatever you say, Joongdumb. Just finish that damned paper while I look at my goddess, in the form of human.” Joongki playfully sticks his tongue out, before continuing his work.

 

“Staring will do you no good, Mr. Hopeless.” Yixing glares at him for the nth time, before continuing to his unfinished business.

 

*

 

“Bae Joohyun.” Baekhyun playfully puts his finger on Irene’s cheeks, making the latter annoyed. “You’re making that ugly face again.” He laughs as Irene tries to throw the wrapper of her just-finished chips. Yoona rolls her eyes at the duo, who never fails to fight every single day.

 

“You two should get married. You look like a bickering married couple.” Jessica rolls her eyes, as she takes a bite on her bread. Baekhyun laughs loudly, catching the attention of the other people. “Well, nevermind. I do not want my bae to be stuck with this idiot.” She playfully puts her arm around Irene, and chuckles.

 

“My unnies love me so much, back off Byun Baekhyun.” Irene sticks her tongue out, before playfully kicking his foot. Victoria laughs at the sight of the three, and shakes her head.

 

“Yoona, help me!” Baekhyun shows his infamous puppy eyes to the latter, but Yoona just ignores him and continues savoring her beloved ice cream cake. “Why are you being mean today!?” He rolls his eyes, as he crosses his arms.

 

“If you like Irene, why don’t you confess to her, Bacon?” She eyes the boy who is currently pretending to look at some direction. “Aigoo, you guys seriously. I bet before this school year ends, we’d see how whipped Baekhyun is.” Everyone laughs at Yoona’s statement, making Irene and Baekhyun embarrassed.

 

“Seems like everyone’s having fun.” Jiaheng then takes the empty seat beside Seohyun, and greets the ones on the table. “The love birds are fighting again, I see.” He grins, before playfully throwing a meaningful look to Baekhyun.

 

“I swear, I do not like Irene!” He raises his hands up in the air defensively, making everyone laugh.

 

“We did not mention a particular name, why are you so guilty?” Yoona says, as Irene pouts at her. “Ah, the ice cream cake tastes soooo good!”

 

“Why the heck is that tall Chinese guy sitting beside Seohyun?!” Yixing stomps his feet, as he looks at the direction of Seohyun, who is currently enjoying the time with her friends. “And why is he close with her friends already!? This is so annoying!”

 

Sehun watches his friend frustrated, and can only laugh at his dumbness. “Dude, I told you long ago that you should man up and go talk to Seohyun.” He takes a sip on his soda while Yixing still whines on how Jiaheng should be away from the love of his life.

 

“You’re such a dumbo, Yixing. I’ll never get tired of saying it, every single damn day.” Kyungsoo tries to figure out on why he’s on Yixing’s circle of friends, and wonders what the heck was he thinking when he accepted Yixing’s offer on being friends with him.

 

“Hey guys, look at me!” Jimin successfully catches his friends’ attention, and grins cheekily. “Now you see me,” he laughs in a boastful manner before hiding under the table. “Now you don’t!”

 

“God ing damn it, why am I friends with these idiots?” Kyungsoo kicks Jimin who is under the table, who later groans in pain. “So I have a problematic friend, and an idiot, what the heck is this?” He shakes his head, as Yixing continues complain about how things turned out.

 

“I have to get Jiaheng out of the picture, as soon as possible.” Yixing says with determination, as he looks at his friends. “So, who’s with me?” He grins in anticipation, but Sehun averts his eyes, Kyungsoo glares at him, and Jimin secretly crawls away from them.

 

He thinks that maybe, the plan about getting rid of Jiaheng is going to be delayed.

 


A/N's

so hello! i'm kinda back after a long disappearance lmfao blame school. i've missed writing, and aff tbvh ; ; i haven't been on lately because i've been very busy and during the first few weeks of my term break i lazed around because i'm done with school ; ; i feel motivated to update because i'm a dean's lister! i wasn't expecting for a kinda high gpa but thank god very much ; ; i think i would be updating this one for awhile because i got the layout and the flow of the story done and guess what? it'll be having thirty chapters if i don't adjust! anw, i miss you guys and anticipate for updates! lovelots!