Partners

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So your talent portions has to be no more than 5 minutes. ”Eunji was reading the rule book for Miss Seoul Sunshine out of boredom.

”OH MY GOD! HOW DID I FORGOT ABOUT THE TALENT PORTION!??!” YeNa was walking in circles in her bedroom. Pageant week starts in a few days and she just realized she didn't have a talent ready. YeNa has been working hard to help SoRa prepare that she didn't practice her singing. SHE DIDN'T EVEN CHOOSE A SONG!.

“Babe! Calm down! You still have time to find a song and practice. I'll help you.” Luhan watched his girlfriend still walk in circles. “aigoo she's so cute.”

“Aishh! I have something to confess.... I'm not confident in my singing. Aishh! I don't know why I chose that talent.”

“Wait, but you did all those other talents....gymnastics, archery, wine glasses, juggling.... You had so much confidence in those.”

“That's why I chose those talents.... they didn't involve my voice.” Eunji and Luhan face palmed with YeNa's answer.

“We'll think of something.", said Luhan

“Hey guys did you know that you can preform with partners.” Eunji continued reading. Luhan thought of an idea.

“Huh? Really?” YeNa took the book and saw the statement.

“jagiyaaaaa, I have an idea... what if I perform with you! You know as a duet. That way I'll be really by your side and you won't be soo nervous.”

“Well... I guess that could work....You choose a song then.” YeNa really did not want to be up on that stage be herself. Sure, she's been on that stage so many times already but singing really is her weakness. Honestly, she doesn't think her voice was the best, but with Luhan's help, she'll try.

-ring ring ring ring ring-

YeNa answered her phone.

"hm it SoRa, I wonder wh-"

“UNNIE!!! I DON'T HAVE A TALENT READY!!!!! HELP!!!'

 

Later that day, YeNa, Luhan and Kai went over to SoRa's place to think of what to do with her talent portion.

“Unnie! I don't know what to do!” SoRa was panicking like there was no tomorrow.

“Relax SoRa. Just stick a simple talent, like singing or....” YeNa glanced at Kai. “or DANCING!!”

“Huh?” Both Kai and SoRa looked at YeNa, then at each other but quickly looked away as they both started to blush.

“Well Kai is really good at dancing, he could probably help you think of simple yet fun routine.” Luhan suggested.

“I don't know. I haven't danced since I was 5. What if I mess

Please log in to read the full chapter