Treat her well or You die.

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

"A week has passed since the who gym conflict. SoRa has been giving Sehun the silent treatment ever since. Since then Kai has been MIA whenever YeNa and SoRa got together to practice for the pageant. Whenever YeNa asked if Kai wanted to tag along he would reject right away and make up some excuse. YeNa didn't like where this was going. year friendship and she knows where her best friend has feelings for someone and by observing the interactions between Kai and SoRa, YeNa can tell that SoRa feels the same way, but she didn't want to assume.

Today they were at the SoRa's apartment just practicing some question and answering skills. They were just hanging out in SoRa's bedroom. YeNa thought this would be a perfect time for some girl talk.

"So SoRa..... what do you think about Kai?" SoRa began to choke on her water.

"Kai? what about Kai? Uhm He's an okay guy." She really wanted to avoid the topic but YeNa was giving her that "i-know-your-lying face. "Okay fine... I admit it. I kinda like him."

"kinda?" YeNa smirked.

"OKAY FINE! I like him. I don't know what it is but he just gives me these butterflies in my stomach. I can't help but smile whenever he's around. He's just... i can't explain it. No other guy has ever made me feel like this." SoRa started to blush and laid on her bed.

"Hehehe awwww. Well honestly speaking. I've known the boy since he was still in a diaper. I practically know everything about him and I can tell he feels the same way."

"OH GOD!" SoRa buried herself deeper into her blankets. The thought of Kai liking her back just made the butterfly population in her stomach increase. She started imaging what it would be like if they started dating, but then her dreams came crashing down until her remembered one small problem.

"But my oppa doesn't like me with boys. He probably won't even let Kai near me. I don't want Kai to stay away anymore. I wish he could realize my feelings for Kai and accepting him." SoRa then started to cry a little while YeNa tried to console her.

 

 

"dang it.... "

Sehun came home early from work. He was about to greet his sister but instead he heard every single word. "I’m sorry SoRa. Oppa will fix this."

_____________________

Please log in to read the full chapter