And The Winner Is.......

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“And we're back. The judges have made their final decision. In my hand, I have the envelope with the top 5 finalists. After announcing their names, the 5 beauties will take their final walk across stage. I will be given another enveloped containing the order of our winners. Now give a round of applause as we welcome our lovely contestants.”

On que with music, the ladies walk out on stage. The crowd was going wild. Of course all the girls were nervous, but they were all still in smiles. Once all on stage, the MC begins to speak again.

 

“ Aren't they all so beautiful” The MC complimented the girls.

“Not all.....” Eunji quietly said in her seat, glaring at MinYung.

“And now for our top 5. This list is in random order.” The MC opens the envelope and looks over the list.

“Our 1st Top 5 finalist.......... Miss Oh SoRa.”

“WOOO!! GO SORA!!!!”

'YEAHHHH!!! THAT'S MY SISTER!!”

“THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND WOO! I LOVE YOU!”

SoRa was shocked when her name was announced. She made her way toward center stage. YeNa couldn't stop smiling. She was soo proud of her friend.

The MC announced 3 more names, one of them including SunHee,

“ Our 4th Top 5 finalist........ Lee MinYung”

“Oh crap.” Eunji, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kai and Sehun frowned.

“WOOO THAT'S MY BABY!!..........KAI YOU BETTER BE CHEERING FOR YOUR COUSIN!” Auntie Kim yelled from her table.

“yay....woo.....yipee......OW!” It wasn't auntie Kim that hit Kai.... It was mama Kim.

“And now... to finish off our top 5... Miss …...”

The MC paused. Every one was literally at the edge of their seats.

“Miss Kim YeNa!!!”

Sehun and Kai were floored when Eunji unleashed a super sonic high pitch scream.

“AHHH WHY DO I ALWAYS SIT NEXT TO YOU?!” Sehun was cupping his ears. Kai too was also cupping his ears. Both boys' ears were ringing.

“I THINK MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!” Kai yelled out.

“WHAT?!” Kai answered back

“WHAT?!” Sehun replied.

Eunji and Luhan were happily jumping up and down

“THAT'S MY BABY!!! GO YENA!!!”

 

“I present to you, the Top 5!” Everyone is clapping and cheering loudly. “And now, each candidate will have their final walk across our stage. Ladies....” One by one, the girls walked across the stage. Of course their table went wild when SoRa and YeNa had their turns.

 

“My great audience, I now have in my hand the winning results. But before I read the winners, I would like to take the time to thank al-” The MC was cut off by a voice.

“JUST TELL US WHO WON ALREADY!” Kai yelled out

“SHUT UP!!!” Eunji slapped the back of his head

“......as I was saying.... I would like to thank our gracious pageant director, Mr. Lee. Without him tonight wouldn't have been possible. Also, a big thanks to our wonderful panel of judges. Of course, this pageant would not be complete without these lovely 35 beautiful women. Give them a round of applause everyone!!” Everyone in the venue is clapping and cheering.

“Now ladies.... it's time. Our top 5 finalists please step forward. I will be starting with the our 4th runner up........ Miss Choi SunHee!!” Every one applaused as she made her way toward center stage and received her sash.

“Our 3rd run​ner up....... Miss Byun Haewon.” Now its just the top 3 left. SoRa, YeNa and MinYung.

“Oh God, this is too much pressure.” Luhan says as he anticipates the up coming results.

“This is going to be interesting....” Chanyeol can feel the tension building up.

“Our 2nd runner up...... ”

..........................

.....................

.................

.............

..........

.......

....

 

"Miss Kim YeNa"

 

 

SoRa's jaw drops

Please log in to read the full chapter