The Pageant Mom

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ahh!!Really?! Another pageant? When will it be?! Come on! What talent should you do this time?? Ahh I got it! We'll have do your wine glass routine! Maybe you can learn a catchy song that everyone will know. Hmm.. I hear EXO is popular these days...” Mrs. Kim immediately went on her phone and started searching music. 


Yup. Mrs. Kim is a pageant mom. It is almost a tradition that ran in YeNa's family. Her grandmother won Miss Korea back in the day. Mrs. Kim competed in many local pageants and eventually won Miss Busan in her early years. Even YeNa's older sister competed and won Miss Teen Seoul. She quit competing after winning title for one main reason... their mother's controlling behavior. Now she lives with her husband in Japan. YeNa is starting to see why her unnie quit, but it wasn't going to stop her from competing.  


“UMMA! Stop! Just calm down. -sigh- No, I will not do any wine glass routine. In fact no outrageous talent routine this time. I want to do something normal. I decided to try singing.” YeNa prayed that her mother will agree, but luck wasn't on her side at the moment. She only came over to her mother's house to just tell her about the pageant. Luhan knew how her mother was and warned her not to go. He suggested to just tell her over the phone. Boy did she wish she listened to him.


“Sing?? but that sounds soo... plain? You need to do something spectacular and out of this world”


“Last time I did some spec

Please log in to read the full chapter