Mr. Fuzzy Wuzzy Boo Boo

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“NOONA?! KIM JONGIN WHO'S YOUR NOONA?!” Eunji yelled out. Everyone was looking around to who may be Kai's noona.

“Why hello there my little Jongin.” MinYung smirked.

“oh boy...”Kai quietly said. Everyone looked back and forth between Jongin and MinYung.

“Kim.Jongin. Explain. NOW.” Eunji's eyes were on fire.

“Well..haha” Kai nervously started “MinYung.... we're cousins.....”

“WHAT?!” said everyone in the room and reading this fanfic.

“Kai, I’ve known you all my life. How come I never knew about this or even saw her?” YeNa was confused. Never once had she saw MinYung at any family gathering at Kai's house.

“Well, you know how my parents are divorced since I was a baby. Yeahhh, she's from my dad's side.” Kai explained. His parents separated before he was born and his father moved to the other side of the country. He saw his dad and his side of the family time to time but not very often. Kai was closer to his mother's side of the family. The only family from that side that lived closest to him from his dad's side was his dad's sister, aka MinYung's mother.

“Aww my Jonginne grew up so handsome” MinYung started to pinch his cheeks.

“ow ow ow Get your hands off me!” Kai pushed his cousin's hands away.

“aww are you here to cheer on noona.”

“no” Kai flatly said.

“BUT WE'RE COUSINS!” MinYung started stomping her foot on the ground.

“We maybe be cousins but we aren't that close.” Kai argued.

“Yes we are!”

“what's my favorite food?”

“BIBIMBAP!” MinYung yelled with confidence.

“wrong”

“huh?! But but but I always made it for you when we were younger!!”

“that's why it's not my favorite food.”

“ohhhh burn!!” Chanyeol and Sehun we were once again laughing in their seats.

Please log in to read the full chapter