The Interview

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: sorry for the lame questions and answers. I'm not very creative T__T 

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen. This is our final night of the Miss Seoul Sunshine pageant. This past few days we've had the honor of seeing the beautiful ladies showcase their beauty, talents, and now tonight their knowledge. Now everyone, lets give a warm welcome to our beautiful ladies.”

 

The contestant walked on stage, all with their winning smiles on. Of course, there's Eunji with her booming voice. Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun actually made up a cheer for both YeNa and SoRa. Yes, Kai is sitting with the group. He was able to convince his aunt to let him sit with his friends. He promised that he would cheer for MinYung from his seat.... but of course, he had his fingers crossed behind his back when he made his promise.

 

“Now ladies and gentleman we will now start out interview portion. The ladies will be split into groups for 5. After one group of five is done, the next group of 5 will come out. Each contestant will be asked a question from the judges. There is no time limit on answering. Just as long as you give an answer. Now ladies, relax and good luck.”

 

The girls were broken up into groups of 5 at random. Fortunately, YeNa and SoRa were in the same group. MinYung was placed in a group that will be up first. The first group of 5 went on stage. Some were nervous and failed to answer the question, Some succeeded and answered flawlessly, like MinYung. She was asked on how she feels about how hotdogs were made from unused animal parts. Okay, she gave a heartfelt answer and was preaching how the meat used should be from. After answering, she gave a small wink toward the judge, Mayor Choi.

 

“Despite the crap that is in hotdogs.... is it weird that I’m suddenly craving one?” Chanyeol whispered to the guys.

“You're not alone.... you guys wanna get one after this is done?” Kai suggested

“Shut up! You guys are stupid! Pay attention!” Eunji slapped both Chanyeol and Kai on the back of their heads.

 

A few more groups have now gone. Its been an hour already and the audience.... lets just say this isn't their favorite segment. Some actually feel asleep. And by some, that included the YeNa and SoRa's table. Yeah, it's alittle rude but well this is what happens when you interview 35 girls. Since their girls were not up yet, they didn't really have anything to do. At first, some where listening and some were on their phones, but in the end, they all...fell asleep. Eunji had her head resting on Chanyeol's shoulder while EunMi was sleeping on both her parents' lap. Sehun and Kai were drooling on Luhan's shoulders as he sat in between the two and had his mouth wide open. YeNa's mother couldn't help but laugh at the the bunch and took a picture of them.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter