It's Only Tuesday

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

And a 5, 6 7, 8....

-music begins playing-

It's Tuesday a.k.a endless practice of opening number. They started practice at 9AM.....It is already 3PM and it's already the 57th time the 30 girls have practice this routine. The dance coordinator wanted this be flawless and wanted to do this routine 100 times. Good news for the girls.... they're a little more than half way there. The opening music was the upbeat song Run the Show by Kat DeLuna. The dance instructor was pleased when all the girls were able to get the routine down within an hour. The girls were ready to collapse onto the floor. They practice the routine another 3 times until....

“OKAY OKAY OKAY ENOUGH!” the pageant director barged into the practice room. “If these girls don't stop soon, NONE of them will be able to even make it to the stage tomorrow night.” The dance instructor sighed and dismissed the girls.

“FINALLY!!”

“LET'S GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND!!”

'HIDE!!!!”

“RUNNNN!!!!”

All the contestants ran out of the room in a blink of an eye.

“Oh come on! I didn't go too hard on them!” The director face-palmed after hearing the dance instructor’s complaint.

 

Kai and Luhan were on their way to take a sneak peek at the girls' practice. They were minding their own business walking down the hall but they suddenly stopped in their tracks. Ahead of them was a scary scene. They were in the path of the stampeding pack of young women. The two looked at each other and then back at the pack of approaching women with wide eyes. With no time to waste, the two boys turned around and started running for their lives.

 

“AHHHHH WHAT'S WRONG WITH THEM?!” Luhan was frantically looking for a safe place.

“I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE IT'S LUNCH TIME?!” Kai looked over his shoulder looked at the stampeding crowd of women. “Ha, you know I had a dream like this once .... didn't think it would actually become reality.”

“SHUT UP KAI!! THEY AIN'T AFTER YOU IDIOT!!!” Luhan managed to reach over and smack the young man's head while running.

 

They reached the lobby and saw the Chanyeol and Sehun enter the elevator.

“CHANYEOL! SEHUN! WAIT FOR US!!” Luhan desperately called out. Chanyeol and Sehun turned around after hearing their names.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!” They both yelled in horror upon seeing the chaos.

“HURRY YEOL!!! CLOSE THE DOOR!! CLOSE IT!!!” Sehun's was vigorously shaking Chanyeol's arm.

“I'M TRYING!! I'M TRYING!!!” Chanyeol was pressing the close door button about 50 times. The door slowly started to close as the crowd came closer and closer

“FASTER YOU STUPID ELEVATOR!” Sehun kicked the elevator wall.

-Ding-

Finally. The door closed......Without Luhan and Kai. Chanyeol and Sehun let out a sigh of relief and leaned back onto the elevator wall.

“That was a close one.” Sehun closed his eyes.

-Ding-

The door opened again. Turns out the elevator didn't even move yet. The two didn't even get a chance to open their eyes before the rush of people entered the elevator. The elevator reached it's capacity limit. The people that actually got into the elevator were packed like sardines. Chanyeol and Sehun were literally up against the wall.

“I.hate.you.guys.” Sehun turned to his lef

Please log in to read the full chapter