The Mission (reuploaded)

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to our swimsuit portion of Miss Seoul Sunshine! Be wowed by our contestants and their bodies as they show off their swimsuits.”

 

The crowd become loud with yells and applause, mainly from the young male portion of the audience.

 

“I suddenly don't like this pageant anymore...” Kai pouted as he crossed his arms

“Me too” Luhan and Sehun followed the same position.

Swimsuit segment meant the contestants would strut their stuff across the stage while wearing a simple but y swimsuit. Nice show for the single relatives. Bad show for the fathers, brother and boyfriends in the crowd. Luhan eventually got used to it after watching YeNa go through it in other pageants, but for Kai and Sehun, well it was different story. Kai always cheered on YeNa but now that SoRa, the recently made love of this life was participating it, it wanted to cover her up with the table cloth. Sehun, well ..... what do you expect for the overprotective brother.

The ladies came out and boy did it get noisy. Eunji was at it again with her voice

“WOO! GO YENA!! GO SORA!! YOU ROCK THAT STAGE!

“Welcome, Miss SoRa!”

“WOOOO!”

“hmm she looks fineee” Both Kai and Sehun turned to where the voice came from. They found the young man that just “complimented” their SoRa. With a fiery glare, Sehun and Kai started to chase the unknown guy around the venue.
 

“They're going to get kicked out...”Luhan face-palmed himself at his friends' stupidity.

 

Tonight's segment was short since it was just swimsuit. The night was still young. The girls told Luhan that they had a plan and to meet him in a certain room in an hour. Being the loving boyfriend of YeNa, he agreed to help out.

 

-one hour later-

-knock knock-

“Hey honey, come in.” YeNa greeted him. With a smile, Luhan entered the room. Not even 2 steps in, Luhan was suddenly tackled to the ground by Eunji and SoRa.

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?” Luhan was struggling to get up but boy were these girls strong.

“Sorry baby but we have to do this. “ YeNa sat on top of him while slipping Luhan into something. Once everything was fastened and secured, they all got up. Luhan looked down at what he was wearing.

“rock climbing harness??” He gave the girls a questionable look.

“Okay, here's the plan. We're going to lower you from the balcony until you reach MinYung's window and you'll use this camera to record MinYung and Mayor Choi's wrongdoings.” YeNa simply said with a smile.

“..........” -Luhan

“..........” -YeNa

“..........” -Luhan

“..........” -YeNa
 

“Who are you and what have you done with the love of my life?” Luhan backed away from YeNa.

 

“LUHAN IT WILL BE QUICK!! You're already on the harness on!!" YeNa pointed out.

 

“BEACAUSE SORA AND EUNJI HELD ME DOWN WHILE YOU FORCED IT ON ME!!”

 

“Honey, why is this such a big deal?” Eunji and SoRa sat down and watched the loving couple bicker back and forth.

 

“Well let's see I don't know .... maybe because we're ON THE 15TH FLOOR!!!! 12th floor, I’m A OK. 13th floor I'll be a little shaky. 14th I'm risking it because I love you ..... BUT THIS IS THE 15TH FLOOR YENA!!!”

 

“Yeah and MinYung's room is on the 9th floor so we'll just lower you down until you reach that floor-”

 

“THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU GET A ROOM THAT ON THE 10TH FLOOR!?!?!?!”

 

“...This was the only room available that was above her room....” YeNa's voice couldn't get anymore innocent than that. “As I was saying.... once you reach her window, that's when you'll use the camera and hopefully catch them kissing or doing something.”

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Luhan looked at his girlfriend in disbelief after hearing the insane mission the girls came up with.

 

“But Luhan, you said you would help!!”,YeNa yelled out.

 

“Yes, I did say I would help out....BUT NOT LIKE THIS!!!” Luhan pointed to the contraption attached to his body.

 

“Luhan Pleaseeee!!” YeNa begged.

 

“Yen... I love you, but no. Why not Chanyeol? Or Kai? Or Sehun?? Why me?!?”

 

“Well Chanyeol has a wife and child.... and we'll you know about his back.... We can't risk that. Kai, he was unfortunately dragged away to a family dinner by auntie Kim and his mom. And Sehun..... well honestly.... we don't know where he is...” Little did they know, Sehun overheard YeNa and SoRa talking about the plan. He escaped from the hotel in order to avoid being the “special victim” of the crazy plan. “Luhan please... you're our one and only hope.” YeNa unleashed the “puppy eyes.” The look that Luhan can never say no to. Sadly, it wasn't working for YeNa today.

 

“No.”

 

“But Luhan-”

 

“No!”

 

“Baby...”

 

“NO! N.O. NO YENA AND THAT'S FINAL!” Luhan crossed his arms and stood his ground.

 

Suddenly, the sweet, loving, gentle YeNa disappeared in a blink of an eye. A dark aura could be felt around her. The warm glint that was in her eyes were gone. Instead, it was replace with fire.

 

“EUNJI! GRAB HIS LEG!!!!” Both YeNa and Eunji, each got a hold of his legs and pulled him.

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOO!!! MOMMY!!!! HELP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!' Luhan let out his “manly” scream and held onto to the bed post for dear life!

 

Please log in to read the full chapter