Audition Day

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Number 073”

YeNa watched as another potential candidate entered the room. Its the day of auditions and YeNa was seated in the waiting room/ lobby along with Luhan, Eunji and EunMi. Her number was 076. Just 3 more people and it's her turn. She did a quick scan around the place. It was filled with at least 200 women. The main coordinator said that the final roster will have only 35 candidates. Its already been 2 hours and already some girls were rejected. YeNa counted 11 gir-


“NO! YOU CAN'T REJECT ME!”


12. Make that 12 girls that came out crying from the judges' room.


“NO! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PARTICPATE! I'M A MILLION TIMES MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL THESE GIRLS IN HERE! GET OFF ME! PUT ME DOWN!!”


Everyone watched as the crazy woman rejected candidate was carried away escorted by security.

“Wow they're really strict with the requirements. Apparently she was only 1 cm off the minimum height “


“Number 074”


YeNa's number was getting closer. Her nervous started to rise. The grip on Luhan's hand became tighter.


“ow ow ow babe my hand. What's wrong? Why so nervous?”

“Nervous? Who's nervous? I'm not nervous!!”

“Then explain why my hand it turning purple....."

“-sigh- I don't know. Anything can happen. What if I mess up? What if they don't accept me? What if I’m not good enough anymore. I don't know.”

Eunji overheard her best friend's sudden low self esteem.


“Bestie, don't so nervous. You've went through this process so many times that you know what they look for. You got the looks, the brains, you're multi-talented. Just relax.”


“You can do it Auntie!! You're the best!!” EunMi joined it.

They all smiled at the little one's cutness. YeNa smiled at her loving friends' words. She was thankful to have them around. She heard some sniffling near her. Looking around, YeNa spots a lonely girl that was 3 chairs down from her. She looked a little younger than YeNa. Curiously, YeNa moved over and asked what was wrong.


“excuse me... ms? Are you alright?” The young one looked up and was shocked and embarrassed that someone had heard her crying.


“ahh sorry. It just... I overheard how your friends were encouraging you and well its just that I wish I had someone here with me.”


“Omo! You're here by yourself???” YeNa just realized that she was sitting by herself.


“Yes, this is actually my first pageant. Well originally my brother was going to accompany me but at the last minute he had to go to work.”


“what about your parents?”


“ahh well.... you see. My parents... my father died when I was young and my mother.... well we don't really know where she went off to. So it's just my brother and I.”


“oh... i'm sorry for asking. I didn't mean to enter a personal topic.”


“oh no! It's okay. I don't mind.”


“So this is your first pageant huh?


“Yup. Honestly, the only reason why I'm entering so I can hopefully win the money prize for extra money for my brother and I. Ahh I wish he was here.”


“Aww. Wait hmm I have an idea! Since your by yourself, my friends and I can be your support team! Not just for today but anything!! What do you think?”


“Huh?! Really?? That would be... amazing, but would your friends mind? I don't want them to be forced to cheer on a newbie like me.”


“no

Please log in to read the full chapter