Diet & Exercise pt.1

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 weeks left until Miss Seoul Sunshine pageant. SoRa was at her apartment that she shared with her brother, who was once again at work. She was reading the “pageant bible.” She was reading the section on about diet and food. She laughed herself because she noticed that while she was reading, she was eating a cookie while drinking banana milk. SoRa LOVED banana milk. If she could, she would live off the rest of her life just drinking it. She started reading the section.

“A perfect time to diet is 3 weeks before the actual competition. Diet will last up until after the pageant.”
SoRa realized that the pageant will start in 3 weeks. She decied to put the cookie to the side and continue drinking her banana milk. Continuing on, she read what to eat and what not to. She scanned over the drink section:


No Soda
absolutely no caffine
no bubble tea
kiwi milk
lime milk
strawberry milk
banana milk
chocolate milk

“wait a minute....


lime milk
strawberry milk
Banana milk

Suddenly SoRa dropped the carton of banana milk.


“......-blink blink-.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”


SoRa couldn't believe it. She couldn't drink her precious banana milk for 3-4 weeks.
“THAT'S ALMOST A MONTH!!!" SoRa started to spazzing, until we realized something.
“Wait... Unnie doesn't know my love for banana milk right? Maybe I could just stop eating all the other fatty foods but drink my banana milk in secret. Yeah that sound like a good idea. Unnie won't even kno-”

 

-ding dong ding dong ding dong-
“Yahh YeNa you're gonna break her doorbell.”

 

SoRa's eyes widen when she heard voices behind her front door. What worst is that she heard the name YeNa. She had to think of something quick.

“omo omo omo what do I do? Uhhh I HAVE TO SAVE THE BANANA MILK!'

“OH SORA I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!”

YeNa aggressive starts to knock on the door. SoRa ran into the kitchen and as quickly as she can started hiding all the cartons of banana milk she owned into a special hiding place. Finished, she quickly went to the front door to open it before YeNa could actually break it down.
“Deep breath SoRa you can do face her. Just don't show that you're hiding something. Just keep calm.” SoRa gave herself a small talk before finally opening the door.


“HEYUNNIEWHAT'SUP?!” 


The words literally flew out of SoRa's mouth. In front of her stood an irritated YeNa, while behind her stood Luhan with a nervous look on his face and Kai, who was just standing there with smile. 

“Hi Sora...” He cutely waves at her.
"Lesson

Please log in to read the full chapter