MinYung and.....WHO?!?!

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So you guys are officially together??!?!”

The group was eating breakfast at a near by cafe. Kai and SoRa were announcing their relationship. After Kai and SoRa went off on their own, YeNa called Eunji and told her what going on. They could already sense what was going to happen and seeing Kai and SoRa hold hands this morning confirmed their guesses. After Eunji's question, the two shyly nodded. They didn't really except their friends to make a big deal out of it though.

“YAY!!!”

“CONGRATS!!!”

“YAY!! LET'S CELEBRATE!! BRING OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!!”

“Eunji it's 9 in the morning...”

“Well it's 12 in the afternoon somewhere in the world!”

 

“Man did you guys a good night sleep last night? We couldn't! Apparently, the couple next door was getting a little too freaky.” Kai complained. The three guys couldn't keep their eyes closed for 5 minutes without being disturbed by the loud noises from next door. Eventually, it lead to Sehun banging on the wall and yelling for them to shut up. Sadly, it backfired and they couple got louder. The guys ended up sleeping in the bathroom. The others couldn't help but laughed at the Kai, Sehun and Luhan's bad night.

 

While eating, Chanyeol saw a familiar figure near by. There was a man and women sitting in a corner table all the way in the back. From the looks of it, they look really friendly to each other. Chanyeol was trying to get a good at the two. The women look very familiar while the guy, his back was facing Chanyeol so he couldn't see his face, but felt like he's seen that hairstyle before. He just couldn't remember where. After a few seconds, Chanyeol's eye's bulged. It finally hit him.

 

“Isn't that MinYung?” With that said, everyone froze turned to where Chanyeol was looking.

“What the?? That is MinYung!” Kai confirmed it since it was his cousin after all

“But what is she doing here and who is that she is with?” YeNa squinted her eyes to take a good look. The man got up to go the restroom.

“Hmm I'll follow him and see if it's anyone we know.” Sehun got up and also went to the restroom.

“Who would want to go on a date with that thing?”

“Eunji don't even start. We're trying to eat here.”

“I'm curious who it is though.” YeNa wondered. Suddenly Sehun came running to the table. He was breathing really hard and his eyes looked like they were about to fall out.

“Sehun what happened?!” They all asked him.

“You.... you guys are not going to believe who that guy is.” Sehun was still trying to catch his breath.

“Who is it?!”

“It's the mayor!!!”

“WHAT?!” Luckily, MinYung didn't hear the loud voices. The surrounding tables looked at the group of friends. They quickly apologized and looked back at Sehun.

“Are you sure?! I mean the mayor of Seoul?? With MinYung?!”

“It is him!! I knew I recognized that hairstyle from somewhere.” Chanyeol realized where he's seen that hairstyle before. Their mayor was very well known for having a distinct hairdo... What does it look like? Well... let's just say, he look like the korean Elvis …. yeah Anyways.....

“So what's MinYung doing with the mayor?!?” They all pondered what's going on with the two.

“Wait a minute... Mayor Choi one of the judges for the pageant?” Luhan questioned.

“THAT LITTLE WITCH!!! SHE'S BRIBING HIM TO VOTE FOR HER!!! JUST SO SHE CAN WIN!!” Eunji was getting ready to stab MinYung with a fork. Luckily, Chanyeol was about to hide any silverware before his wife ends up arrested for murder an

Please log in to read the full chapter