Talent Show pt.1

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan glides his hand across the piano keys signaling that the song has ended. Next to him on the bench, YeNa smiles as she couldn't keep her eyes off him during the whole song. It was just the two of them in the venue having a final rehearsal before the talent section tonight. 

“Aigoo you're going to be amazing tonight jaigya.” Luhan smiled at her but then saw the worry painted all over her face. “What's wrong Ye?” He gently holds her hand.

“-sigh- I’m still afraid. What if people don't like my talent? I'm pretty sure there are a lot of girl's who will have a wayyy better performance than mine. I'm probably going to be the lowest rank. I migh-”

“YeNa, sweetie... I love you.... but shut up.” 

“mwoh?”

“You need to stop comparing yourself to the others. Let me ask you something. Do you like singing?”

“I love it.”

“Do you realize that you're doing a talent you love? I'm pretty sure the other girls that will have a “better performance” HATE what they're doing. They chose their talent so they be better than the others. You, you chose yours because it's something you have a passion for. You're being yourself. The other girls, their talent won't represent who they are. Singing can show a lot about someone's character. When I heard your singing voice for the first time a few ago, I swear its like I fell in love with you all over again. I love it. With your voice, I can picture a sweet, loving, gentle women. Stop com-” Luhan's words were cut off with YeNa's lips. She felt like her heart was about to explode Luhan's words. The two smiled at each other when they parted. 


“I'm so lucky to have you.” YeNa laid her head on his shoulder. In response, Luhan wrapped his arms around her.

“Everyone will love your voice” 

“i hope so”

“You know who else will love your voice?”

“hm?”

“Our future babies......ow”

YeNa ended up pushing Luhan off the bench after hearing the words “our” “future” and “babies” in the same sentence. 

“hey! I'm telling the truth!!” He laughed as he watched his lovely girlfriend speed walk to the exit. 

.................
.............
........

 

“Good job!” Kai patted SoRa on the shoulder. 

“Thanks! You did great too!”

They were in Kai, Sehun and Luhan's room. They too just finished practicing. After that last incident when they last practiced, they didn't let anyone in the room. In fact, they didn't even tell Sehun. If he knew that it was the 2 of them practicing alone in the room, he would've broken down the door by now. Thanks to Chanyeol and Eunji, they were able to distract him. 

“Thanks for everything Kai. I mean helping me with this routine.”

“Ahh No problem. Anything for you.”

The two smiled at each other. After that near kiss, they didn't seem fazed by it. They didn't become awkward but they never brought it up.

“There's still a lot of time to kill. Want to practice again?”

“hmm sure.”

The two got up and Kai pressed play. The began the routine. The was a real reason why Kai asked to practice again. He just wanted her in his arms. Cheesy, yes, but hey the guy is in love. He wasn't alone though. He wasn't the only one that was eager with their dance partner. Yes, SoRa. She loves being his arms. It's not a secret that the two having feelings for each other. Everyone could see it. So here the big question...... WHY DIDN”T THEY CONFESS TO EACH OTHER YET?! Despite the crazy Sehun, he already gave him permission to pursue his sister, so that wasn't a problem. Still unknown to SoRa, Kai already knew how SoRa felt about him (thanks so Sehun's slip up). SoRa on the other hand,  she thinks Kai sees her just as a friend. Boy was she wrong. Little did she know, Kai had a plan to let her know how he really felt about. 

Let's leave the

Please log in to read the full chapter