Training Candidate Oh.

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the auditions and now the 3 have about a month to prepare. SoRa was excited. Since it was SoRa's first time competing in a pageant, YeNa and Eunji gladly offered to help her. It was agreed that Eunji and SoRa met at YeNa's house so they can use “the pageant room.”

 

 -Ding dong-


YeNa opened the door and it was SoRa and Eunji. 


“Wahh unnie, you're house is nice.”


“Thanks. Come in you guys!”

 

YeNa led the 2 of them into the “pageant room.” SoRa was amazed with  all the trophies, awards, and tiaras everywhere. She noticed an empty shelf in the center of one of the walls.


“Unnie... what's that shelf for?” YeNa looked toward where SoRa was pointing. She frowned a little.


“Well... my mother put that there as a shelf for my first title if I ever win....she says its suppose to motivate me but instead it feels more like an annoying constant reminder.”


“I hope you win this time unnie! And also beat that MinYung girl.”


“PFT! That MinYung. I swear next time I see her, oh she'll get it.” Eunji was cracking her knuckles.


“Will you let that go already!”, YeNa rolled her eyes.


“Hey! She indirectly called me fat!. Psshh what baby weight?! I lost that months after EunMi was born. She was talking about my curves then that walking stick is just jealous.” Eunji's blood began to boil.


“I repeat myself.... LET IT GO!!” 


“Don't you dare start singing that Frozen song, I get it enough at home with EunMi... even Chanyeol starts singing it with her! What the heck!” Eunji started to go nuts when he remembered the countless nights when her husband and child sang the song for no reason.


“Okay. Okay. Hush now. Remember the main reason why we're here is for SoRa. Oh by the way SoRa, this is for you. It my old pageant hand book that my mother made.“ YeNa takes out a 5 in binder and hands it to SoRa. After accepting it, once YeNa let go, the book fell to floor.......along with SoRa. Quickly Eunji helped her back up.


“Hahaha! It's better to just call it the Pageant bible. It has everything from perfect model walk, what swimsuits to wear, how to answer difficult questions. Shot it even has what talents would blow the audience and judges away.”, Eunji added on while SoRa looked through the book.

 

“Since it's your first pageant lets start with the basics. Hmm what is the highest heel you've walked in?”


“I guess... 2 inches?”, SoRa looked unsure.


“Oh boy. Lesson 1, you have to learn how to walk in high heels. It looks like we wear the same shoe size. Here put these on.” YeNa passed her a pair of simple pumps. It fit SoRa perfectly. She wobbled a little when she tried standing up.


“Okay just practice walking around a little.” A little stumble here and there but SoRa kind of got it. She was able to walk around

Please log in to read the full chapter