Talent Show pt.2

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Wahh mommy look fire!” EunMi was amused by the flaming batons

“trip. Trip. Trip. Just trip already” Eunji whispers to herself.

Once MinYung's performance was done. The audience (minus Eunji,Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun.) roared with applause. 

................
...........
......

-Skips over other performances-

It's YeNa's turn.

 

“You ready love?” Luhan looked over at YeNa as he was fixing his tie.

“Let's get this over with.”

“Hey! Hey hey hey. I don't like that tone missy. Let's make a deal. You go out there and sing your heart out. If at least one person cries then I'll...”

“Luhan we both know that the one person that will cry will be my mother right?”

“Okay okay If you don't get a standing ovation from at least 20 people, then I'll do anything you ask for a month. Anything. Whether if its cooking food, buy you anything, drive you anywhere, cleaning your underwear-”

'LUHAN!” Of course, YeNa smacked him in the stomach. As a response, he laughed.

“I'm just kidding about that last part, but I'll do anything. You'll do amazing out there. Just give it your all.” Luhan kissed her forehead and the two head toward the stage.

 

“Next up, we have Miss YeNa with a duet. Give a warm welcome for the two.”

Everyone is clapping while Eunji is at it again with her loud voice. Luckily Sehun has his ear plugs on this time. Of course he took them off after he saw Eunji close . SoRa and the others were watching from the side stage.

The curtain raises while sounds of piano keys are played. There Luhan and YeNa were sitting on the piano bench smiling at each other. Everyone is in awe at the sweet scene. Luhan beings playing the piano again.


            <--- Play me!! Play me!!!!

 Girls' hearts were melting when they heard Luhan's voice, but what grabbed everyone's attention was YeNa. Jaws dropped when they heard the angelic voice of YeNa. On cue, Mrs. Kim's tears started to fall. The judge that YeNa nearly killed years ago had a big smile on his face. YeNa was known for doing many out of this world talents, but this simply was her best. Eunji and Kai were blown away, especially Kai, A long friendship and this was the first time they've ever heard their best friend sing. it was just beautiful. Everyone was getting goosebumps hearing the two harmonize. Throughout the whole performance, the two love birds never broke eye contact.


 

“when I fall in love with you...........”

 

Luhan played the last notes and after the final note, his forehead met with hers. They just smiled at each other. The audience exploded with cheers and applause. A lot of people gave the two a standing ovation. Of course, YeNa's table stood up. Kai was jumping up and down yelling. SoRa was going crazy backstage. It truly was a beautiful performance.

“Told you they would love your voice” Luhan gave a small kiss on her forehead.


................
...........
......

A few performances later. It was SoRa's turn. Kai successfully got away from his auntie. The two were heading toward the stage.

“GOOD LUCK YOU TWO!!!” YeNa yelled from backstage.

Kai noticed t

Please log in to read the full chapter