Opening Night.

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ladies we're on in 15 minutes!!”

“Anyone seen my heels?!”
“Hey do you think I need more blush or no?
“Aish I knew I shouldn't haven eaten that ramen last night.”
“Hey can you help me zip my dress?”
“WHY CAN'T I FIND MY SHOES?!!?”

 

Backstage was full of noise. The contestants were preparing themselves for opening night. All were wearing their matching dresses. YeNa already finished her make up and is helping SoRa with her hair and final touches of make up. The hosts were on the side warming up their voices. The staff was making sure everything was set. Audience members started to enter the venue. Each constant had a table reserved for their families and friends. Since Sehun was the only one with SoRa, the group decided to just share 2 tables since they were both rooting for both girls. Unfortunately, as much as Kai wanted to sit with the rest of the cheering squad, he was forced to sit with his aunt. 


“5 minutes later ladies and were going to head to the stage.” 

“omo! Unnie how do I look??” SoRa was so nervous. She didn't feel ready.

“SoRa relax! Breathe in. Breathe out. You'll do fine.” The two smiled at each other. YeNa suddenly felt arms wrap around her small waist. Startled, she looked over her shoulder and found a smiling Luhan.

“Good luck jagiya.” He kissed her cheek.

“Thanks love.... but what are you doing here??”

“Haha we came to wish you guys luck before going on stage.”

“We?” and with perfect timing Sehun appeared.

“Good luck baby sis! Don't be so nervous. You can do this! Hwaiting!” Sehun raised his fist in the air and then hugged SoRa.

“Thank you Oppa.” She hugged him back even tighter. Her confidence was building up.

“ATTENTION! LADIES ITS TIME TO HEAD TO THE STAGE!!”

“Let's go unnie!! It's our time to shine!!” SoRa began to walk with her head in the air.

“yah wait SoRa.... don't get overconfident... you know what happens!”

“oh yeah, you never said what happens she becomes overconfident.” Luhan and YeNa watch as the SoRa was walking.

“well she becomes very very -”

“AH!” SoRa somehow tripped on air....

“very clumsy” Sehun and YeNa rush to SoRa's side and help her get up.

“I'm okay ….hehehe” SoRa let out a nervous chuckle. 

 

-opening number-


“Ladies and Gentleman!! Welcome to the first annual Miss Seoul Sunshine Pageant. Sit back and be wowed by our beautiful 35 contestants.” 

The music started playing and the curtain was slowly raising. The candidates entered the stage and audience was cheering loudly. The girls began their dance. Everyone was into the music. Some where even dancing in their chairs. 

-a/n: here's a visual of the dance... honestly I couldn't find a out of this world routine so I settled for this >__< -

Half way through the routine, SoRa and YeNa ended up in the front as they were dancing. 

During the performance, Chanyeol handed Sehun something.

“Here Sehun. You're gonna need this.” Chanyeol handed him a pair of ear plugs. Sehun saw Chanyeol put his pair on and also put a pair in his daughter's ear. Sehun was confused. Why did he need ear plugs.

“Uhh thanks? But why would I nee-”

“YEAHHH!!!! GO YENA!! WOO THAT'S MY BABY!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! YOU BEAT THEM GIRLS.......WELL EXCEPT SORA.... GO SORA!!!! YOU ALSO BEAT THEM!!!! WOOO TOP 2 GIRLS WOOO!!!”
 

Sehun found out the hard way why he

Please log in to read the full chapter